Bitcoin payment

Direct Webstore

Not sure whether this is already available in the woocommerce payment setting of alidrophip woo plugin.
Why not read the docs and find out? https://help.alidropship.com/ . Go on. it won't hurt. lol

Я думаю, что через пару лет почти все веб-сайты смогут платить биткойнами.
A couple of years? I seriously doubt it. It seems that many bitcoin fans are totally oblivious to the general online shopping demographics' views on Bitcoin. They seem to think that because they like it, everyone else does. They seem to be in their own little bubble world.

This sort of attitude also makes it hard for these people to understand "demographics" and people having different likes and interests, which in turn, results in them only selling things THEY like, and then, as many like them, they fail in e-commerce.

I actually like bitcoin and its other incarnations as an "investment" ... but for everyday purchasing, forget it. If I really had to, I, and anyone else with common sense, would use an e-wallet/bitcoin wallet that comes with a Visa Debit Card and just use that normally.

And this is an English language forum. Please respect the forum and use its language. If you don't, a moderator will tell you, eventually.

Last edited: