"Bikini Bottom Store" is selling now..

Direct Webstore

Many people's entire income is based on setting up sites, running them for a few months, then selling them on flippa ... hence the the name. They "flip" websites. :)

Jefri

UPDATE:
New order received yesterday night!
No paid advertisement since i built this store..
Last auto posting (free) is 14 April 2018 on social media

I just have no time to handle it. I want to focus on my first store. That's it.
@dandeedo @orimond Price is US$ 800 (negotiable)

Order received:

order.jpg

Payment received:

pay.jpg

Successful order on AliExpress:

aliexpress.jpg

Jefri

I don't think I could handle one order every 6 weeks either! ... I'd sell the site! ... Oops! :)
OH MY GOD!!! I NEVER MEET PERSON THAT FOOL LIKE THIS!!!
Handle a store is not only handle a transaction.
I don't think you understand what is the meaning of "handle"

@Direct Webstore After you build a store, your work NOT ONLY wait for someone until they make a transaction.
I think it's a stupid thing that you may do as a dropshipper LOL :p:p

@Direct Webstore here are some works that you should do after built your store:
- Input Product from AliExpress
- Edit product that include: edit title, edit description, edit url, etc.. etc.. -- it need time for SEO
- Edit product picture if it has watermark -- it need time
- Reply customer emails -- it need time
- Reply customer chat at social media, etc.. -- it need time
All of those steps need time to do that.

I don't think I could handle one order every 6 weeks either! ... I'd sell the site! ... Oops! :)
Read my message before carefully. I never said that i can not handle one order every 6 weeks.
I said that i just got a new order. My point is this site still can give a transaction without me doing anything. No paid promotion. Only FREE promotion. And i have stop that auto posting promotion on social media since 14 April 2018. That's it!

I just have no time to handle it. I want to focus on my first store. That's it. --> this NOT means i can not handle one transaction. Oh my GOD, I never meet someone that fool and stupid like you @Direct Webstore HAHAHAHAHA :eek:o_O:p

@Direct Webstore Read carefully before you reply!
You are like a stupid kid who play around in this forum and feel like a smarter than others. But you're a very stupid person i know here.

READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU REPLY

I see you always massively give replies in this forum NOT for give right answer to others, BUT ONLY TO GET LIKES.
Very weird person.

All information I give here is CORRECT. No fake manipulation data or others.
Please read carefully.. please read carefully.. DO NOT read partial, or make your own assumption.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE WRONG INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
https://fliperr.com IS WRONG WEBSITE.

Err.. someone else gave that URL. Not me ... but many sites have different URLS that redirect to the main site. This was the case here at the time. :)

OH MY GOD!!! I NEVER MEET PERSON THAT FOOL LIKE THIS!!!

A sense of humour ... so lacking in many these days ... calm down a little, stop shouting and lighten up ... OK? I was just joking.
You have to admit ... selling a store with one sale per 6 weeks IS pretty funny ... at least to people who don't own the store ... lol :)

All information I give here is CORRECT. No fake manipulation data or others.
Yes. I'm sure it is. I really do believe that the information on one sale per 6 weeks is is 100% correct. You are are truly an honest man. Well done!

I think Alidropship team should consider to SEE and WATCH this @Direct Webstore activities in this forum.

Quite right! I agree! My sense of humour is extremely destructive and I should be banned for life. How dare I see something funny and comment on it. I'm a disgrace! I should be taken out to the paddock and shot! I'm absolutely terrible! I feel so ashamed. You should click the "Report" button below. Hopefully the "forum police" will drag me away in chains and lock me in a box for life.

hahaha no problem friend
You're welcome :)

Last edited:

subinbabu

UPDATE:
New order received yesterday night!
No paid advertisement since i built this store..
Last auto posting (free) is 14 April 2018 on social media

I just have no time to handle it. I want to focus on my first store. That's it.
@dandeedo @orimond Price is US$ 800 (negotiable)

Order received:

View attachment 4298

Payment received:

View attachment 4299

Successful order on AliExpress:

View attachment 4300
Better to keep site url private, then you can avoid these big conversions, and share the url with who are interested in your store through pm, which is far better i think.

Jefri

Better to keep site url private, then you can avoid these big conversions, and share the url with who are interested in your store through pm, which is far better i think.

Thanks for your idea. I really sorry for this inconvenience conversation.
Hmm... i always open for what i am selling :) no hidden information.
I do not want my buyers buy something from me like buying a cat in a sack. They do not know it's white, black or pink! hahaha..
But i realize, there is always a "bad" people who always do not satisfied for what we do.
This people always look in negative perspective. In this situation, white can become black. Not good..

But please enjoy this forum..

ZAPPY

Jefri said:
But please enjoy this forum..

Anit gonna happen (in my view) any time soon especially when numerous comments of:
...there a lot of stupid people asking really stupid questions that they could find the answer to if they simply did a SEARCH of the forum (or even Google) and/or READ the Knowledge Base and Blogs...
and other insulting descriptions of forum members go unchallegned by moderators. :(

A question is a question (unless a rhetorical one)

These allowed descriptive comments that refer to forum members as stupid are similar to a child just born and told by parents: "You're STUPID because why arent you walking? You're 3weeks old. You're suppose to be walking now".

So a newcomer to the Alidropship plugin, it's themes and this forum, similar to a parent to the newborn analogy above, because the child/new comer to AliDropship plugin does not have the knowledge or experience - as yet - of the parents/successful Alidropship plugin user asks a question they're called stupid or another popular answer is "Google it"

Worse...

insulting comments (and more) on this forum are allowed and appear to be ignored by the 'active' moderators.. :mad:

Have to wonder how many would like to post a question or a store/plugin for sale here, especially seeing that
  • some posts get answered by moderators whilst
  • many are ignored or
  • are answered by some helpful forum members
and choose not to do so.

How many forum members, I wonder, instead watch on silently for fear of ridicule and name calling?

Also, it's official from Yaros that:

'this forum is generally for communication between the members, we can provide support here only if support managers are free from their main support tasks on main support channels.'

What I got from this official statement?

Ignore replies from certain members because when 'support managers' are unavailable (usual late Fri to Mon morning) we're on our own here and even when insulting comments are seen by moderators - we're still on our own.

You've also noticed, like I have, that from some previous replies, when a forum member is determined to have the last say, let them or their replies will run and run until they have what they seek - the last comment.

Suggest you do what I do - ignore insulting comments and concentrate on replying to only those interested in purchasing your store.

PS: I've clicked the REPORT button before and the offending comment is allowed to stay. Perhaps was a STUPID report click! :eek:

Direct Webstore

Topic 1: Having a bit of a laugh at a store for sale with 1 order in 6 weeks ... Some people really do need to get a life and lighten up and not take light hearted comments so seriously.

Topic 2: Blatant honesty: (That has nothing at all to do with this thread ... but anyway ...)

So a newcomer to the Alidropship plugin......asks a question they're called stupid or another popular answer is "Google it"

Only when it's been asked multiple times already. Of course newcomers have problems ... it's only their total inability to use the search box or READ the Knowledge base/Codex and/or Guides FIRST before asking a question that's been asked dozens of times already that I find amazing ... and subsequently comment on. If you have any experience with forums at all ... you would realise that kind of behaviour is the most frowned upon by forum moderators and members alike.

These are just cold hard facts. Deal with it and hopefully learn from it. I believe in stating the truth ... no matter how unpleasant. The fact that many can't handle that is a major reason why they never learn anything or learn "how" to learn anything.

Suggest you do what I do - ignore insulting comments...
Really? You do? That multi paragraph emotional rant must be a hallucination. I've gotta lay off the coffee ... LOL :)

I've clicked the REPORT button before ... perhaps was a STUPID report click! :eek:

You may be onto something there Zappy. 98% of my comments on this forum are helping people with problems. The other 2% are either light hearted joking or brutally honest comments. I'm am only human. Also the number of people I have been brutally honest with can be counted on one hand. And you, Zappy are one of them. Hence your over emotional, overly dramatic rant. But anyway..if your feelings have truly been wounded so deeply .. I apologize.

But I will take you feelings onboard as it really is a waste of time having to defend myself for merely stating the bleeding obvious ... and seeing as comments on the sheer laziness of people iS stating the obvious, I also acknowledge the futility of it. My mistake. I'm adult enough and emotionally secure enough to take take criticism ... and act on it.

So from now on, I shall refrain from stating the blatantly obvious regarding the laziness and/or stupidity of a "small handful" of people and just concentrate on 100% helpful answers or practical and honest criticism. Although that last bit may still ruffle a few overly sensitive feathers. lol :)

You've also noticed, like I have, that from some previous replies, when a forum member is determined to have the last say, let them or their replies will run and run until they have what they seek - the last comment.

... You've had your say and I've responded with my say, but if it's any consolation to you for hurting your feelings ... please feel free to ignore your own philosophy and have the last word. I really don't mind.

:)

Last edited: