"Bikini Bottom Store" is selling now..

Jefri

bikini bottom.jpg

Hello, I want to sell one of my store:
https://www.BikiniBottomStore.com

It's about SpongeBob and his friend.
I call it "Friendship store" because SpongeBob identically with friendship
SpongeBob is the best cartoon TV movie by Nickelodeon.
#1 Most favorite TV Show and Movie
It was held the first time on May 1, 1999 until now ( for 19 years )

Why I sell this store?
Reason:
I want to focus on my first store.
It's little difficult for me to handle 2 stores.

Why I choose this domain name?
Bikini Bottom is a place where SpongeBob and his friends live!
I don't use SpongeBob name or others characters that will give trouble on the future.

If you don't like SpongeBob, then you can easily switch your site to Bikini Swimming Suits;)
Bikini swimwear is never die fashion. 3/4 of our world are sea and most women like swimming!

bikini at aliexpress.png

What you get when you buy this store:
- Domain name (www.BikiniBottomStore.com)
- 11 Categories with 203 Publish product -- with edited title, description and URL (SEO)
- SNAP PRO Auto Poster License Key
- Social Locker License Key
- Facebook business plugin License Key
- Facebook Like Page with 831 Likers (https://www.facebook.com/bikinibottomstore/)

Successfully sold: 2 (two) real transactions
Price offer: US$ 800 --> Lucky price to start this store!

Thank you

Last edited:

dandeedo

I would consider it if I wasn't so dead broke right now! Have some work coming up and may have the funds to consider buying it in a little while... if you sell it can you let me know here in the forum?

Jefri

I would consider it if I wasn't so dead broke right now! Have some work coming up and may have the funds to consider buying it in a little while... if you sell it can you let me know here in the forum?
Hello friend,
This site is a running store and will be your good choice. Yes, i will sell it to you if you interested :)

First off, Spongebob is copyrighted and trademarked, even if you don't say "spongebob" directly. Secondly, $800 for a store with two sales, and no other selling points other than the imported products and plugins? If someone were to change to a bikini store, then why would they buy a store with over 200 products relating to Spongebob? Seems like you've spent quite a bit of money on FB ads with no avail, and now are selling the store. Two sales means absolutely nothing without breaking down the costs to get there - in fact, it just shows failed advertising attempts.

Jefri

First off, Spongebob is copyrighted and trademarked, even if you don't say "spongebob" directly.
Hello my friend,
Out there there are lots, very lots.., toys store that are selling toys of spongebob, doraemon, hello kitty, spiderman, superman, naruto, etc. Do they have violated the copyright or trademark? I don't think so. If i am the owner of this copyrighted, then i should thanks to them because these store is helping my fans to get this character merchandise.
In the other side, these store is only selling of what toys factory has produced.

Secondly, $800 for a store with two sales, and no other selling points other than the imported products and plugins? If someone were to change to a bikini store, then why would they buy a store with over 200 products relating to Spongebob? Seems like you've spent quite a bit of money on FB ads with no avail, and now are selling the store. Two sales means absolutely nothing without breaking down the costs to get there - in fact, it just shows failed advertising attempts.
My friend, as i have mentioned above, the main reason why i want to sell this store because i want to focus on my first store. I can not handle 2 dropshipping stores by myself. Little difficult..

I have not used Facebook Advertisement or IG advertisement.
All facebook likers (831 likers) comes not from advertisement.
And i get all this likers in weeks, not month.
I have an unique way to get these fans likers. Of course need time but more targeted than i use Ads.
You can check it here: https://www.facebook.com/bikinibottomstore/
most fans likes our products. You can find it from their comment at our FB likepage

About changing to bikini store is only an idea from me about how worthy our store's name.. hehehe
But actually you still can sell SpongeBob merchandise and Bikini swimming wear together without any problem.
I think SpongeBob life and Swimming suits has a good relation ^^
You can sell children bikini swimming wear.. not sexy adult bikini swimming wear if you want.

Price offer: US$ 800 --> I think it is a Lucky price to switch this store! :D
But if you want less than US$ 800, let's negotiate it..
Please let me know your bit price

Jefri

I must say thats quite a nice store you have there. When did you start this store?
Hello my friend, thank you for your praise.
I built this store in my free time. As you know, my first dropship store is still running.

I bought Alidropship license on Augt 29, 2017
I plan to build this store using Alidropship Woocommerce platform because i have had Alidroship official at my first store, but i failed to build it. Woocommerce is new for me, and little complicated hehehe.
So, i switch back to Alidropship plugin on Sept 22, 2017
need about several weeks to setting up, import products, comments, and others.

Direct Webstore

I must say thats quite a nice store you have there.

Looks pretty much Alidropship Original, off the shelf standard to me. And swimwear is easily bought down the road at the local department store. I'd sell it too ... or just scrap it it and use the license for a more original store with products not so easy to get anywhere. :)

Jefri

Looks pretty much Alidropship Original, off the shelf standard to me. And swimwear is easily bought down the road at the local department store. I'd sell it too ... or just scrap it it and use the license for a more original store with products not so easy to get anywhere. :)
Buying swimwear at local department store is very expensive lol
Yes, selling swimwear is a great opportunity too

Direct Webstore

Buying swimwear at local department store is very expensive lol
Yes, selling swimwear is a great opportunity too

Bottom line ... don't sell stuff that's easy to get. It's much harder to sell. Especially if it's to impatient women who don't want to wait weeks for an overpriced bikini. LOL . That's the real reason for the sale. But I hope you find an idiot who doesn't realise that and buys it. I'd rather be more honest and just use the license on another store ... but good luck. :)

Jefri

Bottom line ... don't sell stuff that's easy to get. It's much harder to sell. Especially if it's to impatient women who don't want to wait weeks for an overpriced bikini. LOL . That's the real reason for the sale. But I hope you find an idiot who doesn't realise that and buys it. I'd rather be more honest and just use the license on another store ... but good luck. :)
Thank you friend for your honest comment :)
But i don't see an idiot here, but Entrepreneurs who always see opportunity in different side

Direct Webstore

But i don't see an idiot here,

Try flipper.com. Really! You would have much better luck selling a failed site there. Lots of idiotic dreamers there wanting to buy dead end sites ... Most people here "know" the real deal ... if they've done any research at all, that is. :)

Last edited:

Jefri

Try flipper.com. Really! You would have much better luck selling a failed site there. Lots of idiotic dreamers there wanting to buy dead end sites ... Most people here "know" the real deal ... if they've done any research at all, that is. :)
You're so funny.. hahaha

Last edited: