Best Shipping option to use

kenzo2001m

Hi Everyone,

I hope that everyone doing fine.

I have a question regarding the available shipping method I can you on my online store.

I want to get advice on which option should I can use, e-packet shipping or free shipping?

I know there's some other shipping option with extra cost, but my concern is that those types of shipping can affect the product's price and profit margin.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you!

chris37

Hi Everyone,

I hope that everyone doing fine.

I have a question regarding the available shipping method I can you on my online store.

I want to get advice on which option should I can use, e-packet shipping or free shipping?

I know there's some other shipping option with extra cost, but my concern is that those types of shipping can affect the product's price and profit margin.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you!
I personally avoid the free shipping,

I Give it only when customers over some purchases limited i have set up.

Again this is dependenting of your niche, country and products you may have.
Chose what is best for you business.

kenzo2001m

I personally avoid the free shipping,

I Give it only when customers over some purchases limited i have set up.

Again this is dependenting of your niche, country and products you may have.
Chose what is best for you business.
Thank you Chris for your reply :)
If it's okay with you, could you please let me know what's shipping option do you use?
Thank you again!

chris37

could you please let me know what's shipping option do you use?
I will find the balance of price and time delivery in the specific country i am selling from aliexpress.

Usually in my website i have flat rate ( $3 $5 $7 ) and if the reach one amount of purchase i will give them free shipping !!!

Find what is profitable and suitable for you!!

kenzo2001m

I will find the balance of price and time delivery in the specific country i am selling from aliexpress.

Usually in my website i have flat rate ( $3 $5 $7 ) and if the reach one amount of purchase i will give them free shipping !!!

Find what is profitable and suitable for you!!
That's awesome..thank you so much for the tips :)