Best Payment Gateways

tiendasd

Hello, anyone knows how to add a new payment gateway in the original alidropship plugin?

Paypal I can not use it because in my country I could not withdraw the money, and the other payment gateways are not available for my country.

I found a payment gateway that I can use for my country but I can not add to the alidropship themes, since this company only has one plugin for woocommerce

The website is https://www.pagadito.com/

Christina

Administrator
Hello, anyone knows how to add a new payment gateway in the original alidropship plugin?

Paypal I can not use it because in my country I could not withdraw the money, and the other payment gateways are not available for my country.

I found a payment gateway that I can use for my country but I can not add to the alidropship themes, since this company only has one plugin for woocommerce

The website is https://www.pagadito.com/

Hello, tiendasd!

Unfortunately, you can't add a new payment gateway to the AliDropship Original plugin yourself.
Hope you find the appropriate one from the list of the available payment gateways.

sanjosj

Hi, I would like to accept payments via 2checkout, Is it available in the Philippines. Do you need valid business documents for it?

Djoisan

This forum is quite old but also useful. I want to start dropshipping but am afraid that it is dead. This thread kind of confirms it ig.

esterfell

I started dropshipping about 5 months ago. I used a lot of information from this forum to help me get started. It is much easier when there are so many other people sharing their experiences and mistakes to learn from. I was also worried that dropshipping might be dead, however, I decided to go through with the idea and see what happens. It worked very well! It helped me earn a lot of money on the side so I would advise you to actually give it a go. Funny story: the company that I work at for my main job uses a client portal for file sharing. I once accidentally shared a receipt from my dropshipping website there. My boss saw that and handled it. Then he approached me and asked me all about my side business. He looked impressed. I felt really good about myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: kdb