Best New Bags Store With Android App For Sale

Hello Everyone :)

Just For Prof People

This is My New Professional Site For Sale + Professional Native Android App + Old Facebook Page 5 years 105K Like" You Can Change Name+New Pinteres Account "PM Me To See It".
Site Sale All Bags Type
Alexa Ranking In One Month Just 2,448,231 !!!!!!!! and its change to better Every Day
Details :

*Domain And Hosting :
2 Domain Name 2 Year sub
Hosting Is : Vps server "Monthly Sub" 25 $ For Renewal And You Can Update It Any Time
CPU Core(s) : 2
RAM: 4 GB
Disk Space : 60 GB SSD
SMTP relays 5000/daily

*Security :
Website Security Deluxe From Go-daddy 2 Month Its Included : Unlimited malware removal + Google blacklist monitoring & removal +WAF malware prevention +CDN performance accelerator + Advanced DDoS mitigation . = 16$ Monthly
-SLL Free For One Year

*Word Press Theme And Plugin :

* https://woo-newdavinci.alidropship.com/
*Professional Logo 50$
*App Promo Slide In My Site 35$
*4 Normal Slider 40$

Plugin In My Site :
***Paid Plugin

*Alidropship Woo Plugin Price Is 89$

* Dropship me With Sub 1500 Product I Pay For That 200$ We Already Imported 1000 Product = Clean Photo Logo + Very Prof description + Best Seller And Product On Aliexpress "Product Imported Is Bags All Bags Type "

*Countdown Timer Plugin Price Is 19$

*Upsell Plugin Price Is 37$

****Free Prof Plugins :

* Facebook for WooCommerce = This Allow To You Connect Your Product To Your Facebook Page Catalogs category
*Social Login WordPress Plugin - Access-press Social Login Lite = Allow Your Customer Login Via Facebook Or Google Or Twitter
*Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce = Don't Loss Any Customer After Today With This Plugin

*Ready With SEO
We Make Prof Seo = off page + on page + all starter Seo + PB SEO Friendly Images Plugin + Nofollow for external link Plugin

*Professional Android Native App
Very Prof android App = You Can Control It From WordPress
Login With FaceBook And Google
currency By Customer Country IP
The App In English Language And We Can Add All Language To App + 150 $
Push Notification To All Customer
One signal Notification
The App already Published on Play Store

* I Can Also Give You IOS Ready App And Publish In App Store +700$

*Its Pro Site and App You Just Need To advertisement To Start

Last Price Is 2000$
PM Me To See Link

So all the other sites people run are "amateur" sites ... lol ;)

You didn't mention "why" you're selling this fantastic site. But I think I know why ... "no time" right? ;)

1-if you dont have apps yes its amateur site
2- i have all free Time But No More Money To Make Big Promote
3-Why alidropship sell the Plugin????? them have time To make Biggest online store and them have big team !!!! and Them Have Time !!!!
4- Your Question is Wrong , Discreet !!!!

Direct Webstore

1-if you dont have apps yes its amateur site
Sorry, but that's total rubbish ... lol

2- i have all free Time But No More Money To Make Big Promote
Yep ... that's the number 2 reason. Number 1 is "no time". ;)

3-Why alidropship sell the Plugin????? them have time To make Biggest online store and them have big team !!!! and Them Have Time !!!!
Totally irrelevant to my question ... and your subsequent "No money to promote" answer above. And you also said that you do have time. Unfortunately the number 1 rule in business is "You have to spend money to make money"

4- Your Question is Wrong , Discreet !!!!
Sorry, that makes no sense. There's nothing wrong with wanting to know why a store is being sold. It's actually a VERY important question.

Bottom line ... if you can't answer a simple question about why you are selling it without getting upset ... that make me extremely suspicious of your claims.

Good luck with getting rid of it ... ;)