Best country to do dropshipping

pearstar

Write here where your business is located and what are the benefits?

My business is in Estonia.
+ 0% tax as long you don't take any profits out.
- Annual reporting can be quite overwhelming (need to hire bookkeeper)

pearstar

Nobody wants to share their country information. Hmm, ok.

I want to relocate to China. I don't know much about it yet. I still need to research. But I want to go there, because I would have access to all the cheap products in my doorstep and I can start doing my own logistics (because I have custom products now). But still the shipping would be slow.

I am also thinking about moving to USA to start logistics from there, then I can offer fast shipping. But probably not so good profit anymore.
There are all sorts of questions to answer still.

Is here anyone who has a registered business in China or USA?

Direct Webstore

I am also thinking about moving to USA to start logistics from there,
Nah ... you'll get shot there. LOL

As for China ... I've lived and worked there as a teacher for a year ... lots of paperwork and hassles with visas. Unless you just stayed on a tourist visa and renewed it all the time. But if you got caught running a business there ... they may run you over with a tank. LOL

Come to Australia instead. Lots of Estonians here and we don't keep guns under our pillows like frightened/crazy Americans do ... and we don't run people over with tanks.

:)

Last edited:

pearstar

Nah ... you'll get shot there. LOL

As for China ... I've lived and worked there as a teacher for a year ... lots of paperwork and hassles with visas. Unless you just stayed on a tourist visa and renewed it all the time. But if you got caught running a business there ... they may run you over with a tank. LOL

Come to Australia instead. Lots of Estonians here and we don't keep guns under our pillows like frightened/crazy Americans do ... and we don't run people over with tanks.

:)
Thanks for warm invitation. Should I bring the toys?

Still looking for more information for China or USA.. anybody running business there contact me

m92malena

Have you thought about Hong Kong? If you do business outside HK your company would qualify for offshore profits tax exemption. Also if you spend less than 60 days in HK you would be exempted from salary tax.

daudi250

Thanks for warm invitation. Should I bring the toys?

Still looking for more information for China or USA.. anybody running business there contact me

If you want totarget USA. use Amazon as a dropshipping tool. Use jungle scout and find a good niche and source products from China straight to Amazon.