Being Lazy

Stuart Gibson

I know this will sound lazy, but I think it would be convenient also, it would help when on the go, eg shopping, working etc.

We do not always have access to a computer with chrome so we can import products to our stores, also updating product prices on my phone is a pain.

Is there any news if an android application will be created for simplicity, eg importing products, editing them simply and easily etc.

I think if this was made it would really put Alidropship in the fore front of dropshipping services, Shopify has a big reputation and lots of people use it because of simplicity and so many other people are using it also.

To be honest I don't like Shopify due to their charges etc and all their stores look very similar.

I understand that making and android APK would take a lot of work to build from scratch, but I think that it would also bring massive expansion to the alidropship brand.

kingpin

I know this will sound lazy, but I think it would be convenient also, it would help when on the go, eg shopping, working etc.

We do not always have access to a computer with chrome so we can import products to our stores, also updating product prices on my phone is a pain.

Is there any news if an android application will be created for simplicity, eg importing products, editing them simply and easily etc.

I think if this was made it would really put Alidropship in the fore front of dropshipping services, Shopify has a big reputation and lots of people use it because of simplicity and so many other people are using it also.

To be honest I don't like Shopify due to their charges etc and all their stores look very similar.

I understand that making and android APK would take a lot of work to build from scratch, but I think that it would also bring massive expansion to the alidropship brand.

If you're using ali woo version than you can easily manage your site using many woocommerce apps on app stores. You csn even make android version for yoir store. But alidropship is depended on its chrome extension and the problem is chrome extensions are not mobile compatible.