Baby shop for sell with 700+ Products

Claude Buzizi

Dear All,

I am selling a baby shop that I have put so much work and efforts but I can't handle it anymore with other stores that I possess. Below are the details.

Shop's Notes
+ Stable Baby shop with original alidropship plugin and custom store designed by Alidropship team. (initial payment of $299), payment proof available.
+ CRM with custom welcome series and follow-ups available for Activecampaign, Aweber and MailChimp.
+ Strong Social Media presence on FB, Google, and Instagram.
The new owner can capitalize on acquiring the site as it rolls into peak earnings time.

About the Seller
I am the owner of shopbabyboom.com. The website was started over 1 year ago (17th Sep 2017) and has continued to have success in helping new parents in shopping for cheap clothes and toys. The shop also has 19 blog posts that were used in Facebook Ads and brought it newly monthly traffic.

Business Model
Shopbabyboom is an online shop that is designed with a wide variety of goods that can please any Mother or Father. you can find the famous classic hand spinner, different devices, and souvenirs, Educational toys, Clothing sets(both for baby boys and girls). Fill your room with Hoodies and sweatshirts for babies.

Reason for Sale
I currently have several other businesses that I own and would like to put more time into those as it is being hard to manage all of them.

Operations
To keep things moving smoothly as is you would need to work 3 - 5 hours a day on the site. Most of the time is largely spent writing content and posting on social media.
The new owner will have to have knowledge of how to use Wordpress, and how and where to find information about deals and coupons would be useful but it is not difficult to learn and I am willing to share that deal information if needed..

Traffic
Direct traffic is first, readers have bookmarked many pages on the website to refer back to them for updates sales and deals. Organic search is second, with Social a third then email subscribers.
The USA is the country where most traffic originates from because the content is primarily for shopping in the USA.

Expenses
Web Hosting, MAX CDN (used for increasing website speed), Facebook Ads, Google Shopping Ads and CRM (which I use for emails subscribers), Blog posts designed by experts in writing. For more information, please pm me.

Reliability
Seller is willing to provide additional revenue verification to all serious buyers.

Marketing

SEO (what little I know, I tried to apply, mainly writing good content or deals that people wanted to use and share) and I have previously paid to boost some Facebook posts as well as I tried some Google Adwords but since I wasn’t able to truly focus on it so I stopped it as wasn’t sure if due to it the visitors were worth it or not.

Included in Sale
  • Website (purchased at $299)
  • 700+ top selling products edited and imported reviews from Aliexpress.
  • Paypal account set up and linked to the store. Flutter wave account setup recently ( 2months ago) this will help as many of our clients were asking for extra payment methods.
  • Registered US Address through the clever mail, (5-6 dollars per/month).
  • Social Media AC(s) - the Facebook page has a messenger bot with customized replies and a series of message follow up, Twitter account, Pinterest and YouTube with a High definition Video for marketing.
  • Domain(s) - shopbabeboom.com
  • CRM – With more than 200 customized email templates available in Active campaign, Aweber and MailChimp ready to bring you more clients and follow-ups such as birthday wishes and sales deals…….
  • Alidropship plugin and license
  • Google Merchant Plugin (purchased at $27)
  • Google Ads account with site extensions, Ad groups, and keywords set up, ready to start bringing in new customers. Automated rules and scripts setup as well, such as reduce keyword bid by the time competitors goes off and so on… more details on request.
  • Dropship plugin
  • Active Campaign Plugin
  • Ads Upsell Alidropship Plugin
  • CDN Enabler
  • Imagify plugin to compress images
  • MailChimp Plugin
  • Single product promo page plugin
  • W3 total cache with optimized settings and linked to Cloudflare
  • Wp Cerber security plugin
  • Yoast for SEO all setup
  • Zoho sales plugin for the live chat all set up with branding.

Future Opportunities
Someone that has SEO abilities could increase traffic fairly quickly as I am sure there are some posts with minor tweaking could go from page 2 to page 1. Even capitalizing on the Holidays and posts targeted towards them would help greatly as well (it was always on my todos but never got to my done).
Someone with Google Adwords & Facebook ads experience could be successful with it as I said I didn’t have time to dig into it, but some of the ads were able to get visitors for pennies so I am sure the right person could turn those pennies into dollars.

If you have any questions or want to know the price, please feel free to pm me and I will revert back as soon as possible!

efrem

Hi could you pls provide me with your sells price and revenues if possible .Iam to decide on buying a custom store from Alidrop or buy existing store Thank you

Nabz

Dear All,

I am selling a baby shop that I have put so much work and efforts but I can't handle it anymore with other stores that I possess. Below are the details.

Shop's Notes
+ Stable Baby shop with original alidropship plugin and custom store designed by Alidropship team. (initial payment of $299), payment proof available.
+ CRM with custom welcome series and follow-ups available for Activecampaign, Aweber and MailChimp.
+ Strong Social Media presence on FB, Google, and Instagram.
The new owner can capitalize on acquiring the site as it rolls into peak earnings time.

About the Seller
I am the owner of shopbabyboom.com. The website was started over 1 year ago (17th Sep 2017) and has continued to have success in helping new parents in shopping for cheap clothes and toys. The shop also has 19 blog posts that were used in Facebook Ads and brought it newly monthly traffic.

Business Model
Shopbabyboom is an online shop that is designed with a wide variety of goods that can please any Mother or Father. you can find the famous classic hand spinner, different devices, and souvenirs, Educational toys, Clothing sets(both for baby boys and girls). Fill your room with Hoodies and sweatshirts for babies.

Reason for Sale
I currently have several other businesses that I own and would like to put more time into those as it is being hard to manage all of them.

Operations
To keep things moving smoothly as is you would need to work 3 - 5 hours a day on the site. Most of the time is largely spent writing content and posting on social media.
The new owner will have to have knowledge of how to use Wordpress, and how and where to find information about deals and coupons would be useful but it is not difficult to learn and I am willing to share that deal information if needed..

Traffic
Direct traffic is first, readers have bookmarked many pages on the website to refer back to them for updates sales and deals. Organic search is second, with Social a third then email subscribers.
The USA is the country where most traffic originates from because the content is primarily for shopping in the USA.

Expenses
Web Hosting, MAX CDN (used for increasing website speed), Facebook Ads, Google Shopping Ads and CRM (which I use for emails subscribers), Blog posts designed by experts in writing. For more information, please pm me.

Reliability
Seller is willing to provide additional revenue verification to all serious buyers.

Marketing

SEO (what little I know, I tried to apply, mainly writing good content or deals that people wanted to use and share) and I have previously paid to boost some Facebook posts as well as I tried some Google Adwords but since I wasn’t able to truly focus on it so I stopped it as wasn’t sure if due to it the visitors were worth it or not.

Included in Sale
  • Website (purchased at $299)
  • 700+ top selling products edited and imported reviews from Aliexpress.
  • Paypal account set up and linked to the store. Flutter wave account setup recently ( 2months ago) this will help as many of our clients were asking for extra payment methods.
  • Registered US Address through the clever mail, (5-6 dollars per/month).
  • Social Media AC(s) - the Facebook page has a messenger bot with customized replies and a series of message follow up, Twitter account, Pinterest and YouTube with a High definition Video for marketing.
  • Domain(s) - shopbabeboom.com
  • CRM – With more than 200 customized email templates available in Active campaign, Aweber and MailChimp ready to bring you more clients and follow-ups such as birthday wishes and sales deals…….
  • Alidropship plugin and license
  • Google Merchant Plugin (purchased at $27)
  • Google Ads account with site extensions, Ad groups, and keywords set up, ready to start bringing in new customers. Automated rules and scripts setup as well, such as reduce keyword bid by the time competitors goes off and so on… more details on request.
  • Dropship plugin
  • Active Campaign Plugin
  • Ads Upsell Alidropship Plugin
  • CDN Enabler
  • Imagify plugin to compress images
  • MailChimp Plugin
  • Single product promo page plugin
  • W3 total cache with optimized settings and linked to Cloudflare
  • Wp Cerber security plugin
  • Yoast for SEO all setup
  • Zoho sales plugin for the live chat all set up with branding.

Future Opportunities
Someone that has SEO abilities could increase traffic fairly quickly as I am sure there are some posts with minor tweaking could go from page 2 to page 1. Even capitalizing on the Holidays and posts targeted towards them would help greatly as well (it was always on my todos but never got to my done).
Someone with Google Adwords & Facebook ads experience could be successful with it as I said I didn’t have time to dig into it, but some of the ads were able to get visitors for pennies so I am sure the right person could turn those pennies into dollars.

If you have any questions or want to know the price, please feel free to pm me and I will revert back as soon as possible!

what is the price ?

This is a very good store! I remember that several times I ordered various educational toys, souvenirs and even sets of clothes that I liked. I believe that you have a wide range of products, thanks to which every customer will be able to choose something suitable for themselves. Personally, I liked the toys most, which seemed much better than children's clothing in quality. In my opinion, the clothes did not match their price! I want trendy children's clothes to match its cost. In general, the store is good, tell me if you have already sold it.

chris37

This is a very good store! I remember that several times I ordered various educational toys, souvenirs and even sets of clothes that I liked. I believe that you have a wide range of products, thanks to which every customer will be able to choose something suitable for themselves. Personally, I liked the toys most, which seemed much better than children's clothing in quality. In my opinion, the clothes did not match their price! I want trendy children's clothes to match its cost. In general, the store is good, tell me if you have already sold it.
Are you mentally stable??? Backlinks again .... the store is not exist long before you join this forum.

Are you in the same team with @bukuiri ? how many accounts this guy have.

I think is time someone to take this serious,

You guys you are so S@#$% the things you do is bad for the business you try to promote.

One person with almost 6 accounts untill now.