Baby niched store for sale; urgent!

Cyril6776

Store Info: babykidplanet.com was created on the 8th of January 2019. It is a baby niched product store (age 6months - 5years) with over 200 well selected high in-demand product catalog.

Online Presence: We currently have over 1k Instagram followers, 900+ Pinterest followers and about 100 Facebook likes. We chose IG and Pinterest as that's our catchment area.

Target Market/Location: US, Canada and some parts of Europe.

Business model: babykidplanet.com is a dropshiping store which doesn't require holding stock of items. You only process an order after a client has made payment for a product on the store. We have also being able to cut down delivery time to about 2-5 days(I'll share that info with the new owner). Our price markup is twice the manufacturing price plus the shipping fee.

Reason for sell: got into some personal bad debts and hoping to sell the store to sort it out ASAP.

Expenses: aside the cost of ads, the store only needs about $100 yearly for maintenance.

Future Opportunities: my team and I recently discovered a company that helps you run ads for your business with their own money and you pay back as you start making sells. They can invest up to $50k into your business to help scale the business. I'll be sharing that with the new owner(s).

Included in sell: over 200+ products, high converting blog posts, alidropship plugin, ads countdown plugin, ads Facebook business catalog, Google merchant, recent sales pop up plugin, upsell alidropship plugin, autoptimize, backup wp, callbell chat widget, imagify, social rabbit, pretty links, domain name, yoast SEO etc..

Serious buyers can reach me via email: cyril6776@gmail.com

Last edited: