Autoresponder Mail Chimp Question

caroline

Hi everyone i was wondering if someone could help Does anyone use mailchimp for free for autoresponding? i am waning to setup when customer purchase on my site they get a autoresponder email saying thank for your order, but also i receive a email to my inbox stating a customer has made a purchase? Is Mail chimp compatible with alidropship?

cbdropshipper

So far I've only integrated the subscription field at the bottom of the template with MailChimp and it works great. I have the contact page to integrate, but It doesn't look possible to integrate MailChimp for anything else. I guess when the Woocommerce option happens there will be a lot more options including able to do what you're wanting to do.

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone i was wondering if someone could help Does anyone use mailchimp for free for autoresponding? i am waning to setup when customer purchase on my site they get a autoresponder email saying thank for your order, but also i receive a email to my inbox stating a customer has made a purchase? Is Mail chimp compatible with alidropship?
You mean Mandrill? Mandrill already integrated in plugin.

marytyas

I have the same question, I have been able to set up the subscribe section, but cannot connect with the ecommerce options