Autoresponder code using Getresponse

Peter

Hi all, I have currently got my alidropship site up and running but I've come across a problem that I'm struggling to solve. The autoresponder code that is currently in the plugin uses aweber. Problem is I am using getresponse and have been for a while so I don't want to switch over at this stage.

I have contacted the getresponse team and they have advised that they cannot help with setting up this kind of subscribe form.
I've also tried to replicate this subscriber form as it's currently showing but have had no luck. The subscriber forms I have created on getrsponse look nothing like what is currently setup.

I'm wondering if anybody that is using the plugin has replicated the subscriber form using getresponse, and if so, can they share how they did it or point me in the right direction.

Peter

I'm assuming from the lack of replies that no one uses Getresponse? Any help would be appreciated.

Peter

After some trial and error I finally got my subscriber form the way I like it and working great using getresponse
Problem solved

Diamond Aisle

After some trial and error I finally got my subscriber form the way I like it and working great using getresponse
Problem solved

Hi Peter. Could you please explain how you were able to set up subscribe form using grtresponse? Many thanks!