Automatically pull Email address

chris37

Is there a way to programmatically pull the email address of customers?
Hello! Thank you for contacting us. Could you please clarify, do you want to collect the email addresses of your customers?
Mailchimp for woocomerce is automatically do that (customers must make accounts first not to buy like guest )

if you set up it correctly.

i don’t know if this setting work in the original plug-in

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I can do it with woocommerce. How do I achieve this with the original plugin?

Hi there,

If you are using the Original version of the AliDropship plugin, you can refer to this article > https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2245551-subscription-form-setup?location=conversation

Similarly, you will be able to use the MailChimp service for collecting your subscribers' emails.

Another example is the Abandoned Cart add-on. It collects data about the customer who proceed to checkout and leave some personal information there (email addresses).

Best regards,
Volodya

debian112

Hi there,

If you are using the Original version of the AliDropship plugin, you can refer to this article > https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2245551-subscription-form-setup?location=conversation

Similarly, you will be able to use the MailChimp service for collecting your subscribers' emails.

Another example is the Abandoned Cart add-on. It collects data about the customer who proceed to checkout and leave some personal information there (email addresses).

Best regards,
Volodya
Yes, newsletter subscribers I can do. How do I capture buyers email addresses?

chris37

Yes, newsletter subscribers I can do. How do I capture buyers email addresses?
Simple answer you can not with the original plugin.

you are using the Original version of the AliDropship plugin,
Hi Volodya , I will like to add on Debian question (because I have a customer of mine ask the same thing).

In woocomerce the plugin (mailchimp for woocomerce) is give you many options ,one of them is to give to customers the ability if they want to subscribe in the checkout page.

We want something similar in the original plugin.

I hope the question is clear !!

debian112

Simple answer you can not with the original plugin.

Hi Volodya , I will like to add on Debian question (because I have a customer of mine ask the same thing).

In woocomerce the plugin (mailchimp for woocomerce) is give you many options ,one of them is to give to customers the ability if they want to subscribe in the checkout page.

I hope the question is clear !!
Thanks,

I regret using the plugin because of that. I am sure anyone who is looking for automation is feeling the same.

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member

Hi there, Chris!

We will consider this option, thank you.

Best regards,
Volodya