Automatic Processed Order Problem

Hi, when i order on aliexpress the product doesn't go automatically on processed, but stays on paid, does it takes time to change or what ?

Please let me know thanks!

Real Residual

Look at the order detail page (after u click on the magnifying glass) and see if there is an Aliexpress Order ID there. If there is not, you need to enter it manually and change the order status to processed.

Normally it would change by itself, after getting the order ID from Ali. However, it has happened to me when I kept on switching back and forth google tabs and closing the "Order Automatically" pop-up too early, the program wasn't able to get the ID from Ali. Just enter it manually.

Real Residual

Yeah, what I do is click on Automatically Place Order button and wait... Then I will wait for the Aliexpress window to pop up, and then wait for the address to be filled in, and then wait for the GREEN BANNER WITH COMPLETED message to appear on the Aliexpress shopping cart. Then I will pay for it, wait for the message saying it's done, order placed. THEN I'll switch back to the Alidropship order detail page, with the POPUP still open, check to see if the order ID appears. It should show under the popup. I will then close the popup and close the detail page. This order is now completed, time to move on to the next order.

Note that you may have to refresh the order listing page to see a status change to the order to "Processed". To avoid sending double emails, I'd never change the status manually. Just let the plugin do it.

Yeah, what I do is click on Automatically Place Order button and wait... Then I will wait for the Aliexpress window to pop up, and then wait for the address to be filled in, and then wait for the GREEN BANNER WITH COMPLETED message to appear on the Aliexpress shopping cart. Then I will pay for it, wait for the message saying it's done, order placed. THEN I'll switch back to the Alidropship order detail page, with the POPUP still open, check to see if the order ID appears. It should show under the popup. I will then close the popup and close the detail page. This order is now completed, time to move on to the next order.

Note that you may have to refresh the order listing page to see a status change to the order to "Processed". To avoid sending double emails, I'd never change the status manually. Just let the plugin do it.

Hey thanks man if i will receive another order i will try as you said! Thanks a lot :D

Real Residual

Did you refresh the page?
Normally it will not automatically "update" the display, even if it is already in process status.
Just double check and see if your order did get an Aliexpress ID. If you did, then, by all means, it is already in "Processed" mode.

Did you refresh the page?
Normally it will not automatically "update" the display, even if it is already in process status.
Just double check and see if your order did get an Aliexpress ID. If you did, then, by all means, it is already in "Processed" mode.

I will try again and let you know, thanks a lot for the help you giving me man!