Automatic Order Fulfillment Not Working - Need Help ASAP

Tucker

Hello,

I just bought the AliDropship plugin and everything was working fine until I tested the automatic order fulfillment. This is basically the only reason I really bought this plugin. Everything goes fine until I get to the Aliexpress order page. For some reason, the "State/Province/Region" field is always empty. Can this please be fixed? It makes the order fulfillment not automatic at all.

*Also, is there any way to set up a variable product manually (not by importing from Aliexpress)? I have pre-existing products that I would like to integrate with the plugin so that I can fulfill them automatically. I'm able to get it to work when I press the "Place Order Automatically" button, but I can't figure out how to set it up so that the variable the customer chose gets imported into Aliexpress. Can anyone help with this as well?

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I just bought the AliDropship plugin and everything was working fine until I tested the automatic order fulfillment. This is basically the only reason I really bought this plugin. Everything goes fine until I get to the Aliexpress order page. For some reason, the "State/Province/Region" field is always empty. Can this please be fixed? It makes the order fulfillment not automatic at all.

*Also, is there any way to set up a variable product manually (not by importing from Aliexpress)? I have pre-existing products that I would like to integrate with the plugin so that I can fulfill them automatically. I'm able to get it to work when I press the "Place Order Automatically" button, but I can't figure out how to set it up so that the variable the customer chose gets imported into Aliexpress. Can anyone help with this as well?
Hello, we need your domain name and WordPress login and password to check out auto-filling issue.
About the second issue - you need to reimport your old products to connect them with a plugin.