Automatic invoice

Nava

Hello good people, I have problem with my website. When some purchase products it they receive automatic email which goes through the email account of my hosting provider rather than my website's email. And it shows in the customer's email. How can I fix that please help??

chris37

Hello good people, I have problem with my website. When some purchase products it they receive automatic email which goes through the email account of my hosting provider rather than my website's email. And it shows in the customer's email. How can I fix that please help??

Please try to explain your issue again because is not clear enough.

Hunterman

Thanks for your response, it was problem with my hosting. I fixed it.
I wonder how you got out of that situation. I'm sure you used the right tools and invoices to stay entirely out of trouble. I went through the same situation and realized that without a lot of bestrida faktura, there is no way to solve these problems. I was lucky enough to find a solution right away. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to talk about it so calmly now. That's why I think it's essential in this case to find important and influential tools to solve all the issues concerning this case. I am sure that you have found a helpful tool and will share it with us.

Last edited: