Automated Ordering on Aliexpress via the Plugin

EngineeringStuff

Hi,

Too save even more time: automatically filling up all necessary fields on the ordering page of Aliexpress after you press the 'Place Order'-button in the Alidropship-plugin. (using Customers Data + adding the Comment: No Promotion please. when filling up the fields in Aliexpress)

Or did I miss this function in the plugin? Now we have to manually order each item on Aliexpress itself, correct?

Thank you.

Screenshot from 'Knowledge Base':

upload_2016-10-26_0-48-26.png

EngineeringStuff

Hi,

I have to correct myself: I see you are already working on this type of Automation :) Looking forward to test it !

Ps: it's nice to know you are already anticipating future requirements and this is what I like about the Alidropship - plugin the most !
Also looking forward to the new plugin themes.

upload_2016-10-26_1-36-7.png

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

That's right! I am glad to inform you that auto-ordering feature is ready. Now we are doing the final testing and this option will be available in next release.

Yaros

Staff member
Yes, this feature will be included. Actually it is provided not by the plugin but by the Chrome extension.

JesseM

One additional thing, would it be possible to automatically put in a custom message to the seller to let them know this is a dropship item, no coupons, invoices, ect?

Simos

One additional thing, would it be possible to automatically put in a custom message to the seller to let them know this is a dropship item, no coupons, invoices, ect?

You can leave a note to the seller during the order process in Aliexpress. Just save it in a text file and copy paste it.

Yaros

Staff member
Yes, this feature is also presented.