autocomplete order won't recognise UK province/state

Mohamad

Hi. I am doing alidropshipping from Malaysia. My issue is, everytime I received an order from out of Malaysia the autocomplete order form will not select the correct province/state/city option. I had to place the order manually and search google map to find the correct province based on post code and other information given by buyer. The option shown in the drop down menu is only province/states in Malaysia.

Hope you can help fix this
thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi. I am doing alidropshipping from Malaysia. My issue is, everytime I received an order from out of Malaysia the autocomplete order form will not select the correct province/state/city option. I had to place the order manually and search google map to find the correct province based on post code and other information given by buyer. The option shown in the drop down menu is only province/states in Malaysia.

Hope you can help fix this
thanks
Hello, can you show an example?

Mohamad

Unfortunately I did not make a screen shot of the problem. Let me try to explain on it with a bit of details.

Once I place the order automatically, the order form is being filled in automatically (nice...I like this feat) but it left the province option unselected. when i tried to proceed with the order the system highlighted that i need to select correct province which i could not do because the only options available were selection of provinces in Malaysia. (the buyer is from Aberystwyth Ceregidion, Wales, UK) I have to cancel the autocomplete and continue to place the order manually.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Unfortunately I did not make a screen shot of the problem. Let me try to explain on it with a bit of details.

Once I place the order automatically, the order form is being filled in automatically (nice...I like this feat) but it left the province option unselected. when i tried to proceed with the order the system highlighted that i need to select correct province which i could not do because the only options available were selection of provinces in Malaysia. (the buyer is from Aberystwyth Ceregidion, Wales, UK) I have to cancel the autocomplete and continue to place the order manually.
Hello, I didn't get why there were provinces in Malaysia if your client was from UK?
could you please make some screenshots or provide me with access to this order?

Adil Habib

I also get these errors for UK/Spain/Ireland/Belgium orders, screenshots for today's orders.
for UK and Ireland you can select other and get away with it. but for Spain you have google and find out the State which is a pain sometimes.

1529047381698.png

1529047454117.png
1529047570861.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I also get these errors for UK/Spain/Ireland/Belgium orders, screenshots for today's orders.
for UK and Ireland you can select other and get away with it. but for Spain you have google and find out the State which is a pain sometimes.

View attachment 4510

View attachment 4511
View attachment 4512
Yes, WooCommerce has its own checkout fields , so if Province or Region is absent and there is no 'Other' in these fields on AliExpress - you need to fill this field by yourself.