Auto ordering getting stuck at "Checking your shopping cart"

Jan Osterlund

Please help.

I am using AliDropship WOO version 0.6. and Chrome / AliDropship Chrome extension.

When I "place an order automatically" in a new order in woocommerce the plugin gets stuck at "Checking your shopping cart"...

In another tab I open the AliExpress cart and the products seem to be filled in there but not customer name/address information. I need to manually fill these in and also paste in the custom note for supplier. Then I pushed Buy now and the order went through...

However most importantly, I do not know if I will get a 8,5% cash-back, by the affiliate cash-back link because the plug-in got stuck? Any way of getting this back? How do I make sure in future orders that the cash-back has been taken into account if I have to manually complete the "place order automatically"?

What do I do with future orders if the plugin still refuses to go past "Checking your shopping cart"?

Best regards,
Jan

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Please help.

I am using AliDropship WOO version 0.6. and Chrome / AliDropship Chrome extension.

When I "place an order automatically" in a new order in woocommerce the plugin gets stuck at "Checking your shopping cart"...

In another tab I open the AliExpress cart and the products seem to be filled in there but not customer name/address information. I need to manually fill these in and also paste in the custom note for supplier. Then I pushed Buy now and the order went through...

However most importantly, I do not know if I will get a 8,5% cash-back, by the affiliate cash-back link because the plug-in got stuck? Any way of getting this back? How do I make sure in future orders that the cash-back has been taken into account if I have to manually complete the "place order automatically"?

What do I do with future orders if the plugin still refuses to go past "Checking your shopping cart"?

Best regards,
Jan
Hello Jan, please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password - I will check it out. And please note the number of order with which you have such issue.

Jan Osterlund

Still having this problem, bought a new computer and installed a clean Chrome with no other extensions that could interfere, installed the AliDropship extension and gave it another try... still not working. It is driving me crazy, third computer I am trying it on and still does not work, for Victoria Kudryashova it works fine... anyone have a solution for this?

Joe

I am having the same problem still. I do 90% of orders manually because it gets stuck at "checking shopping cart"

Killing all chrome processes sometimes help and it will work for 1 order.. after that same problem.

Developers logged in and told me it works foe them :confused:

Would love a fix for this!

Jan Osterlund

It seems that when the button "Place and order automatically" is pressed and the process starts cashback information is sent to the form at AliExpress... and even though the process gets stuck at "Checking shopping cart" I complete the form filling manually and submit the form the cashback seems to be coming in...

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It seems that when the button "Place and order automatically" is pressed and the process starts cashback information is sent to the form at AliExpress... and even though the process gets stuck at "Checking shopping cart" I complete the form filling manually and submit the form the cashback seems to be coming in...
Hello, please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password . Also , please send me a currency you use , shipping country, language and order number with which you had this issue.

David_A

I've been having this same issue for a while as well, the admins try it and say it works for them, but it doesn't work on my machine. My business partner usually can get it to work on his machine, but filling orders manually is a real pain. This is an urgent fix needed for us!

Milos

I am having the same problem still. I do 90% of orders manually because it gets stuck at "checking shopping cart"

Killing all chrome processes sometimes help and it will work for 1 order.. after that same problem.

Developers logged in and told me it works foe them :confused:

Would love a fix for this!

Me too...I have no confidence in any of the plugin's automated features

David_A

It seems as if there is some sort of infinite loop being triggered at the "Checking your shopping cart" phase of the automation, which causes the program to stall.

I have a theory it may have something to do with the language. When I switch Aliexpress to Russian I am having success getting it to work, when I switch it back to englich it seems to continue stalling.

I opened up Chromes Developer console and get the following error on failed attempts:

Error in event handler for runtime.onMessage: TypeError: e.products.filter is not a function
at chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/page_add_order.min.js:1:10755
at s.value (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/page_add_order.min.js:1:10706)
at chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/common.min.js:1:7846
at Object.trigger (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/common.min.js:1:7813)
at t (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/page_add_order.min.js:2:3959)
at chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/page_add_order.min.js:2:4775

Under "Object" during the process it says:
  1. ads_actions:"checkProducts"
  2. callback:Object
  3. data:Object
  4. productId:false
  5. __proto__:Object
I am not a developer, but maybe the team can get an idea from this info on how to fix the issue.

David

David_A

Ok, I have figured out something that kind of works.

If I try to place the order automatically, it never works the first time, but if I close out of the box when it stalls and immediately hit the "place order automatically" button again, it seems to always work the second time. I have no idea why.

This works, but it stills takes a bit of extra time for each order. I've timed it to about 1:20 to fill an order. We are planning on running a big promotion and expecting thousands of orders, so the faster we can get the order process down to, the more time and money we will save.

If anyone else figures out a better work around, please let us know!

zergrush

I would like to add that I just got my first purchase and I am also running into this issue where the Fulfill Automatically popup is stuck at Checking Your Shopping Cart.

I went ahead and manually placed the order. I hope I still get credit for the affiliate payout portion from the Admitad program.

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to add that I just got my first purchase and I am also running into this issue where the Fulfill Automatically popup is stuck at Checking Your Shopping Cart.

I went ahead and manually placed the order. I hope I still get credit for the affiliate payout portion from the Admitad program.
Hello!
You can PM your WP admin access details to me or send them to support@alidropship so that we investigate what might be causing the issue.

Best regards,
Igor

anonymous1971

Hello!
You can PM your WP admin access details to me or send them to support@alidropship so that we investigate what might be causing the issue. Also , please send me a currency you use , shipping country, language and order number with which you had this issue.

Have sent it by mail Victoria. Thanks

Johannes

Having the same issue, after 5 orders the thing stops working. Really annoying. The team says that it works. Yeah it works when you do one order at your pc, however they don't have a solution yet. I think it has to do with the caching, however I'm not going to delete my cache every 5 orders. Please guys, help us out here!