Authorisation

bacil

Hi,

i am unable to authorize the extension although I have followed all the steps (and only have alids plugin running) and still have not been able to authorise.

Any ideas ?

Direct Webstore

I have 8 sites and have never had this problem myself with any of them, so I don't know what else to suggest apart from what I've read in those threads in the search results. Sorry.

Apart from what has already been discussed, I don't think anyone could provide an answer based on "It doesn't work".

So the only other thing you can do is to contact support and give them admin access so they can have a look.

bacil

OK i found one helpful message in apache log :

[14/Oct/2019:07:20:48 +0000] "POST /oauth1/extension HTTP/1.1" 404 3808 "-"

looks like the extensions oauth in the plugin is missing

Direct Webstore

The Alidropship plugin or the Chrome Extension? If the plugin, try deactivating it and reactivating it again.

And in the same vein, have you tried uninstalling the Chrome extension and reinstalling it yet?

I'd actually try doing both of the above.

bacil

The Alidropship plugin or the Chrome Extension? If the plugin, try deactivating it and reactivating it again.

And in the same vein, have you tried uninstalling the Chrome extension and reinstalling it yet?

I'd actually try doing both of the above.

Done that number of times, both enable/disable, install/uninstall (both plugin and extension)

bacil

:) its not that urgent i still have till wednesday to get it working, before the customer gets the access :)