Attributes & Variations Import in new version

Grant

Hi :)

QUESTION #1

In the latest version, when I import products I get a lot of Attributes. I actually liked it before when it only imported those attributes for Variations.

Is there a way I can enable the plugin to only import attributes that are used for variations?

I keep having to delete 20 attributes on each import of a product.

QUESTION #2

I prefer the drop downs for the variations, however all my products changed to Thumbnails on the update so I have to manually go into all 100 products and edit each variation.

Can there be an option to not import products and set variations as drop downs by default?

Grant

ok sure

So, can I import a product using this plugin, then override the price and SKU numbers for variations, and when the automatic update runs it does not override these things that I have manually changed?

nenene

It is no longer possible to select thumbnails or drop down menu?
I have an item with 20 variations and it looks ridiculous with thumbnails, especially on mobile.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
ok sure

So, can I import a product using this plugin, then override the price and SKU numbers for variations, and when the automatic update runs it does not override these things that I have manually changed?
When you make an update - plugin will update price and stock. If you don't want them to be updated , you need to tick off Update option in the Supplier Info section of a Product.
upload_2017-3-3_12-22-27.png