Are reviews in my stores getting my Google merchant center account suspended?

Craig Sutcliffe

I have a few stores with Sellvia products and I can't catch a break with Google, it doesn't matter which site I add to GMC it gets suspended, reason "misrepresentation".
I've pulled my hair out trying to fix things with no luck, I've changed things, tweaked things and removed things with no joy, of course there are now allot of sites on the net all the same with all the same products and descriptions and also allot of sites with the exact same reviews, would I be right in assuming this could be the problem?

SauDev

Hello @Craig Sutcliffe I am facing the same issue but I assumed that it has to do something with the category feed mapping.. wrost thing is that google does not give us a clear explanation and from what ive learned it could be anything so I hope you can fix it and if you do please let me know how

mrkapable

I have a few stores with Sellvia products and I can't catch a break with Google, it doesn't matter which site I add to GMC it gets suspended, reason "misrepresentation".
I've pulled my hair out trying to fix things with no luck, I've changed things, tweaked things and removed things with no joy, of course there are now allot of sites on the net all the same with all the same products and descriptions and also allot of sites with the exact same reviews, would I be right in assuming this could be the problem?
Did you manage to resolve this, i am experiening the same issue, worst off, google is saying counterfit product.