Apps for Facebook Pixel

Gelot

Okay so it does what the trackify app do? Like advanced custom audiences... All we need to do is run our ads? It helps in creating lla?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, is there a way for us to have like a trackify app here?
AliDropship plugin supports 3 standard events: ViewContent, AddToCart and Purchase. All you need to do is insert your FB Pixel ID in Customization => General.

ibrendan

Hi Ekaterina,

I am using Alidropship and have installed the pixel ID in customisation.

However, I get the following errors when testing with pixel helper
1. Can't match product (I have to manually fill out a CSV file to upload to Facebook product catalogues to fix this)
2. No purchase pixel found

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina,

I am using Alidropship and have installed the pixel ID in customisation.

However, I get the following errors when testing with pixel helper
1. Can't match product (I have to manually fill out a CSV file to upload to Facebook product catalogues to fix this)
2. No purchase pixel found

Any help on this would be appreciated.
Could you please tell me if you have FB Business add-on installed in your WP admin panel? You can create product catalog in a couple of clicks. Please let me know if you need a beta tester license, I will issue one for you. Also, please make sure you have set up FB pixel in your FB Business account.

ibrendan

I don’t have Fb business add on is this available now? Yes please add me as beta tester, I’d love to help. My pixel is currently set up in business account on Facebook.

Thanks for all the help, you and your team are doing a great job!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I don’t have Fb business add on is this available now? Yes please add me as beta tester, I’d love to help. My pixel is currently set up in business account on Facebook.

Thanks for all the help, you and your team are doing a great job!
Please pm me your AliDropship license key, I will issue a beta tester key for you.

ibrendan

HI Ekaterina,

Thank you for sending through. I'm getting the error: wrong data when I input the key. Am I doing something wrong?

Kind regards,

Brendan