Applying pricing settings and updates

SuperAgora

This is addressed to the developers of this plugin, so obviously I expect an answer please.

Hi,

Is there a specific reason why you are including products placed in TRASH to be updated every time I apply new pricing settings and updates?
Can't you have a select box to include or exclude products in the TRASH bin (or even in DRAFT)?
I have hundreds of products in TRASH that I do not wish to restore at this time and every time I want to update a pricing formula, products which have been placed in trash are also updated, which takes a very long time for no reason at all.

Can you please fix this on a future release?

Thank you

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This is addressed to the developers of this plugin, so obviously I expect an answer please.

Hi,

Is there a specific reason why you are including products placed in TRASH to be updated every time I apply new pricing settings and updates?
Can't you have a select box to include or exclude products in the TRASH bin (or even in DRAFT)?
I have hundreds of products in TRASH that I do not wish to restore at this time and every time I want to update a pricing formula, products which have been placed in trash are also updated, which takes a very long time for no reason at all.

Can you please fix this on a future release?

Thank you
Hello , if you don't need these products anymore , you may empty your trash bin. In this case these products will never been updated.

SuperAgora

@Victoria Kudryashova
Good morning Victoria, and thank you for your response. I know how to empty the trash, but that is not the point.
At certain times I need to move a whole lot of imported products to another location (like Trash) which is not DRAFT and is not PENDING REVIEW.
All I asked was that if it would be possible for your developers at some point in the future to consider adding this function to make the plugin it easier and faster to use.
It would be great if there was a checkbox on the bottom of the update like this:
price-update-0.png

That would save all of us a great deal of time, as long as it's designed and developed properly and saving the last state selected.

Thanks for listening and have a great day!