Apply formula or add shipping cost to the price?

Snowing

Hi All,

I want to know what is the best way to import products that have shipping fees, I want to include the fees in the product price and apply the formula with price update!! Or, maybe I want to make this product with out formula to include the shipping cost but what will happen if the price changed or updated? , Can I do that? Not all the products have shipping cost. So, How can I manage this issue ?!

Aussie

Need same information and another scenario is when customer order more than one piece. How to calculate shipping as on Aliexpress it might only change few cents. Thank you

Hi All,

I want to know what is the best way to import products that have shipping fees, I want to include the fees in the product price and apply the formula with price update!! Or, maybe I want to make this product with out formula to include the shipping cost but what will happen if the price changed or updated? , Can I do that? Not all the products have shipping cost. So, How can I manage this issue ?!
I am looking for the same answer and a formula that will give me a profit from my products, any idea out there would be gladly appreciated, thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am looking for the same answer and a formula that will give me a profit from my products, any idea out there would be gladly appreciated, thanks
We always recommend to sell products with free shipping. But if you want to offer a paid shipping you need to set this amount by yourself. It is easily set up in WooCommerce Shipping zones.

AdamMKose

We always recommend to sell products with free shipping. But if you want to offer a paid shipping you need to set this amount by yourself. It is easily set up in WooCommerce Shipping zones.
But Victoria, we need to use epacket and it comes with a fee. I am new in this field but this was the first thing i noticed.
What i want to do is (original price x 2) + epacket
or similar to this.

Can we do similar to this using pricing formulas?

Mar

one year later and there is no answer...
This thread started 2 years ago. Things have changed. Now there is Shipping Product Aliexpress. It may not work exactly as you want. Not everybody agree to add shipping cost to the price of the product.