API imports unavailable products (EU EPR)

spoo

The API obviously is referring only to the US-Market.

I am in Germany = EU.

This not only means with using the API I get imported wrong prices (too low), but also I get imported products which are unavailable for my country!

Last year I listet some products from a supplier, which has this year ceased to send to the EU because of the EPR complicance.
I do not want to delete those products totally, because the supplier might change his mind and make them available again - and there is a lot of work in it.

Now, since using the API these products are available in my shop again!

For example:
When I open this page from my computer, I get the attached image. (In English: "This product is unavailable at your location")
But on my shop the necklace is now available to buy.

So thanks to the new API, now I offer articles in my shop which I never can deliver.

The reference only to US is an error and not working! Please change this!

Also, it is a catastrophe that the tracking is not working since weeks - or even months aleady!??

This all creates very unhappy customers!

But there is one thing also that is great! Since the API is referring to USD prices, we do not have the daily price changes for the currency fluctuation, which are usually only a few cent each day. That I appreciate. (-:

Thank you,
Sandra

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-12 062152.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-12 062152.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Fred-Dzign

In France the same thing happens in € currency, the prices that are downloaded do not correspond to the price on Aliexpress, please solve that error quickly!!!!

Fred-Dzign

Is the problem solved for you, Sandra?
The API obviously is referring only to the US-Market.

I am in Germany = EU.

This not only means with using the API I get imported wrong prices (too low), but also I get imported products which are unavailable for my country!

Last year I listet some products from a supplier, which has this year ceased to send to the EU because of the EPR complicance.
I do not want to delete those products totally, because the supplier might change his mind and make them available again - and there is a lot of work in it.

Now, since using the API these products are available in my shop again!

For example:
When I open this page from my computer, I get the attached image. (In English: "This product is unavailable at your location")
But on my shop the necklace is now available to buy.

So thanks to the new API, now I offer articles in my shop which I never can deliver.

The reference only to US is an error and not working! Please change this!

Also, it is a catastrophe that the tracking is not working since weeks - or even months aleady!??

This all creates very unhappy customers!

But there is one thing also that is great! Since the API is referring to USD prices, we do not have the daily price changes for the currency fluctuation, which are usually only a few cent each day. That I appreciate. (-:

Thank you,
Sandra
Is the problem solved for you, Sandra?

spoo

No - no new version, so no solved problem. You can do a workaround for the prices with the VAT settings in WooCommerce. Then it fits more closely to what it should be at leat (the setting is called "enter prices without VAT")