Apartment Number Didn't Transfer Over

prissanna

OK, My customer paid with Paypal. His apartment number is on the PP transaction (see attachments) but on my AliDropship order screen it did not transfer over. Is this a problem or a fluke? He either wants a refund or me to ship another. I suppose I'm asking should I check all the addresses against Paypal and Stripe from now on?

Attachments

• Paypal.png
    Paypal.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 13
  • AliDropShip.png
    AliDropShip.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 18

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
OK, My customer paid with Paypal. His apartment number is on the PP transaction (see attachments) but on my AliDropship order screen it did not transfer over. Is this a problem or a fluke? He either wants a refund or me to ship another. I suppose I'm asking should I check all the addresses against Paypal and Stripe from now on?
Hello, we use information that AliExpress needs for shipping. All fields that you have on checkout will be shown at your order, except of PayPal express check out. In this case on your order page will be shown information from your customer's PayPal account.

ibrendan

Hi Victoria,

When customers buy with PayPal Express, the shipping address is not completely transferred to ads plugin. The apartment number is left off each time. I have had to re-deliver a number of orders because of this issue. This is resulting in angry customers and a huge amount of customer service requests. Please can we have an update to enable the inclusion of the apt number from PayPal express.

Thanks in advance,

Brendan

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria,

When customers buy with PayPal Express, the shipping address is not completely transferred to ads plugin. The apartment number is left off each time. I have had to re-deliver a number of orders because of this issue. This is resulting in angry customers and a huge amount of customer service requests. Please can we have an update to enable the inclusion of the apt number from PayPal express.

Thanks in advance,

Brendan
PayPal express extracts address information from a customer's profile. If there is apartmant number missing it means that it is missed in their PayPal account.

ibrendan

Hi Victoria,

Unfortunately the apartment number is in the in the email I get from PayPal but not included in customers order details. I have to manually insert the apartment number each time I get PayPal express payment.

I will be happy to PM you screen shots if it will help.

Best regards,

Brendan

dalebon

PayPal doesn't always connect well to all systems, even if developers connect it to their site. For example, an artist I know linked her PayPal wallet to the KoFi site, and the funds that her subscribers donated to her for her art were not transferred there. It's scary to see the transfer and not be able to cash out. Although, when I connected my PP to pay for services, such as buying a building plan at boutiquehomeplans.com. In any case, always check where your money goes and from which IP. It'll be brilliant.

Last edited: