Anyone work with fans merch ?

The Dropper

Hi guys, did you noticed that some Chineese suppliers launch their own store, accepting paypal payments and selling with the same price to public ? before the issues was that they started getting into ebay, so it becomes harder to sell there and compete with them since they sell in the same price as in ali, now they started creating stores and doing social edia promotion . Dafuuuq ...

I don't think that will influence dropshipping in general, but only these niches, since the audiences can be easily detected.
What do u think ?

Adam

AliExpress itself is a retail competitor, as drop shippers, we need to provide value beyond just price as we can never compete. Instead, it has to be around efficiency of choice, customer service (we all know how bad Chinese customer service is to English speakers), separate offers outside of raw products etc. China is coming. Alibaba, AliExpress etc is just the start but I am sure there will always be opportunities coming from that.

PankyDonalds

Why are many apparel entrepreneurs so drawn to China? The answer is on the surface. Because the purchase of goods there is cheaper than in the rest of the world. This means you can earn very good money on the resale of such goods. Therefore, today finding a store with quality clothing is not as easy as it seems at first glance. From those stores where I bought clothes, I can recommend https://www.kidcudimerch.store/. Their commitment to quality and attention to detail deserves attention. They also provide some of the best customer services on the market.

Last edited: