Anyone want to be accountability buddies?

Not sure if this is the right thread or platform to really speak on this, but I noticed there aren't many of these posts, so I'll just ask: Do you guys chat with other dropshippers and give tips/boost each other up while you run your businesses?

I've been setting up my store for 4+ months now, which is long past my desired goal of 4 weeks, and I think having someone to "check-in" with on our daily achievements would be great. Like an AccountableAli...yeah I'll figure out a better name.

Seems like it's every man for himself here, which is odd b/c every other milestone, like losing weight or getting a job, requires networking. So why not this right?

So I'll just create this thread here for people who want to have a dropshipper buddy to encourage/help with their journeys.

Feel free to drop a post so other people can see you're interested.

Mar

Not sure if this is the right thread or platform to really speak on this, but I noticed there aren't many of these posts, so I'll just ask: Do you guys chat with other dropshippers and give tips/boost each other up while you run your businesses?

I've been setting up my store for 4+ months now, which is long past my desired goal of 4 weeks, and I think having someone to "check-in" with on our daily achievements would be great. Like an AccountableAli...yeah I'll figure out a better name.

Seems like it's every man for himself here, which is odd b/c every other milestone, like losing weight or getting a job, requires networking. So why not this right?

So I'll just create this thread here for people who want to have a dropshipper buddy to encourage/help with their journeys.

Feel free to drop a post so other people can see you're interested.
Many members in the forum are sharing their success stories. Search the forum with success stories keyword.

Direct Webstore

Seriously? You want someone to hold your hand? There are many "Gurus" out there who will gladly do that and take your money for it. You're setting up a business ... not enrolling in a weight loss class or an alcoholics anonymous program. The business world is tough, competitive and ruthless. You may have noticed that people here don't share what their niche is (at least the smart ones ...lol). Choosing a niche is the hardest and most important stage of setting up drop shipping business. People are not just going to give that away for free. We can only share ideas and help up to a certain point. :)

Seems like it's every man for himself here,
Like I said ... we are running businesses. Business don't often give guidance to their competitors. But having said that, many of us here in this "Members Forum" DO give help on technical and promotional topics ... but expecting personalized hand holding and mentoring is a bit much to expect. Like I said ... you can pay "gurus" for that kind of help.

have a dropshipper buddy to encourage/help with their journeys.
I think this forum in general already does that to a fair enough degree. There are also inspirational success stories in the blog section of Alidropship.

:)