Anyone in the UK on here ?,

bluebananas

i need your help fixing an import issue, chrome has stopped trusting the SSL so i can not import anything, the updates for chrome to stop trusting
symantec ssl's has started in the UK , i need to find out which error is popping up in the developer tools ,
thanks in advance :)

uniquegoods

when i use direct import from my admin section, i can easily publish any product from aliexpress without any error as i just did one a min ago

bluebananas

have you tried clearing up your cache and cookies?
yes tried a complete reboot on 4 computers , i was with support for 2 hours , they had my credentials but still couldnt sort it ,
in the error files it just says that the ssl that im trying to connect to is not trusted , it works from the wp page but i dont know how to choose free shipping

uniquegoods

so im guessing it's not a consistant plugin ?
so far it is working smoothly for me.... just one problem at the moment that the plugin is not pulling google analytics properly due to which it shows zero visitors on the dashboard although i visit my website quite a few times a day ...lol

bluebananas

oberlo and shopify is faultless compared to this but its much more expensive long term , you can make much better sites on wp ,
much more flexibility , this issue is my biggest challenge , i really have had some people who really know their stuff and they gave up , but i wont give up :)

uniquegoods

oberlo and shopify is faultless compared to this but its much more expensive long term , you can make much better sites on wp ,
much more flexibility , this issue is my biggest challenge , i really have had some people who really know their stuff and they gave up , but i wont give up :)
its a patience game my friend..... u r in this business from decent time now so you know better i guess