Anyone have a hanging automatic order fulfillment scenario

landed

I am for a while now seeing a lot of changes to aliexpress.com with respect to how I have to login. Almost always get a captcha now...dull but ok.
Now I am unable since yesterday evening use the auto fulfillment button in the backend. Anyone else?

I get to the select of variations part then it cleans cart and then hangs. If it's just me fine then I can continue to debug myself.

landed

Can you try this, when it comes to picking the variation I pressed skip (I switched suppliers so the variations no longer work).
When I pressed skip it went through and I got flashed some error the was unrecognised country GB. Are your orders for GB?
I think Aliexpress are making some changes that are breaking in some scenarios. If I get another order I can update. Please see what you can glean. TY

absimp

I am still fulfilling orders but get a bunch of captcha to log in too. Also noticing that aliexpress is suddenly in Russian, then French, then English... Endless logging in again and again until I can finally order. But other than that Alidropship works and orders go through.

merten

Having this issue already for months maybe a year. AliExpress sliders, capta's, one thousand verifications over and over again, Alipay verifications and so. AliExpress is still full of so many bugs (sliders which aren't working, refreshing to old interface name it, its there). The system won't even allow you to change your phonenumber in Alipay, seriously?. The interface is still based on crappy structure from the stoneage. Not even mentioning the support. :p

angieyanzhe

1)Did you login in aliexpress? Sure
2) did you authorised the website with alidropship chrome extension? Yes, otherwise I can not import my products
3)alidropship release a new update of the woo plugin ,did you update your plugin ? Yes It is the newest version

chris37

1)Did you login in aliexpress? Sure
2) did you authorised the website with alidropship chrome extension? Yes, otherwise I can not import my products
3)alidropship release a new update of the woo plugin ,did you update your plugin ? Yes It is the newest version
1)Check your product page and aliexpress page have same attribute and variation ,if you delete any attribute this can be the cause,
2)if you have any security plugin deactivate it
3)Clean all cache, plugin cache, browser cache ,cdn cache, server cache.
If those not fix the proplem you have, then maybe is the new update cause it.
And you have to contact support.