Anyone else use Claue theme for WooCommerce with the Ali Woo Dropship plug having currency issues?

basslion

I have the Claue theme installed for WooCommerce and it works very well except for the currency rates displaying on front end.

Claue comes with a currencies section. When i click update to update currencies, the rates returned are proper, but when i view a product on the front end the price is considerably higher. I notified Claue support and they said it was an issue with AliWoo plugin because when they deactivate the AliWoo plugin, the prices display correctly on the frontend.

Just wondering if anyone else is using the Claue theme and are your prices showing correctly on the front end when use Claue currency rates?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have the Claue theme installed for WooCommerce and it works very well except for the currency rates displaying on front end.

Claue comes with a currencies section. When i click update to update currencies, the rates returned are proper, but when i view a product on the front end the price is considerably higher. I notified Claue support and they said it was an issue with AliWoo plugin because when they deactivate the AliWoo plugin, the prices display correctly on the frontend.

Just wondering if anyone else is using the Claue theme and are your prices showing correctly on the front end when use Claue currency rates?
Hello, we are going to post a BETA version of AliDropship Woo plugin with built-in currency switcher today. Your feedback will be very appreciated.
If you don't want for some reasons to use our built-in currency switcher , you'll be able to use some 3rd parties plugin - it should be compatible with AliDropship Woo plugin in that BETA version.

basslion

Hello, we are going to post a BETA version of AliDropship Woo plugin with built-in currency switcher today. Your feedback will be very appreciated.
If you don't want for some reasons to use our built-in currency switcher , you'll be able to use some 3rd parties plugin - it should be compatible with AliDropship Woo plugin in that BETA version.

Hey Victoria, Any idea when the beta version will be released. You mentioned yesterday, but i do not see it.

basslion

Thank you Victoria. my theme "Claue" has a currency switcher also as i mentioned. I asked them how to disable their currency switcher so i can use the AliWoo Currency Switcher and their development team told me to ask you

"Please contact with AliDropship Woo Plugin and ask the function check when this plugin activate

and add the code to plugins > claue-addons > claue-addons.php after line 56 same as below code

// WooCommerce Prices Based on Country
class_exists( 'WC_Product_Price_Based_Country' ) ||

Or give us function we will help you add the code.

Best regards"

Are they referring to the shortcode?

basslion

They also say the following in order to disable their currency switcher

"
Yes, we need function to check when plugin Alidropship woo plugin enabled.
We don’t know the function of their plugin so can’t disable our currency integrated with our theme.
Please ask plugin author about this.
Thanks"