Any Review On Social Rabbit?

Semion

Hey,
Anyone here who uses social rabbit - can you say a few words about it?
It it effective? how it worked for you?

SubVigil

I've bought Social Rabbit Plugin and it's my first month using it.

To this moment I'm not very pleased with it.

The scheduled tasks don't work as they should, and it keeps posting URLs to my facebook with the HTTPS prefix, and I don't have SSL yet.
So my visitors keep getting a security warning when they try to open the link trough my facebook ...
There seems to be no option to fix this, just yet.

The scheduled tasks seems to work at random, but when they work, they work great, most of the time..
The bot posts on fb groups and on instagram accounts and tries to draw traffic to your social media site.
The instagram poster doesn't work, so I can't post automatic to my instagram wall, but the social bots work as intended.

I've contacted support and they are looking into this situation, but they can't explain it..
According to them i'm the only person with such problems.
The support is friendly, and willing to listen, but I'd rather have a 100 % functional social media bot, wich I payed for rather than a friendly customer support :).

So overall I'd give this plugin a 4/10, perhaps try looking into other bots like : Mass Planner.

dre380

I'm having the same issue with Social rabbit. I haven't been able to post anything as of yet. Well it did post the test post on FB of the social rabbit image, but that's it. Support is helpful but as SubVigil said I rather have 100% functional social media bot. I would love to get this working or I have to start looking at other options!

I've bought Social Rabbit Plugin and it's my first month using it.

To this moment I'm not very pleased with it.

The scheduled tasks don't work as they should, and it keeps posting URLs to my facebook with the HTTPS prefix, and I don't have SSL yet.
So my visitors keep getting a security warning when they try to open the link trough my facebook ...
There seems to be no option to fix this, just yet.

The scheduled tasks seems to work at random, but when they work, they work great, most of the time..
The bot posts on fb groups and on instagram accounts and tries to draw traffic to your social media site.
The instagram poster doesn't work, so I can't post automatic to my instagram wall, but the social bots work as intended.

I've contacted support and they are looking into this situation, but they can't explain it..
According to them i'm the only person with such problems.
The support is friendly, and willing to listen, but I'd rather have a 100 % functional social media bot, wich I payed for rather than a friendly customer support :).

So overall I'd give this plugin a 4/10, perhaps try looking into other bots like : Mass Planner.

Some small issues but I have their support on Skype and they fixed it :) It's helping me quite a lot if you make sure you insert nice comments (not spammy ones but one's applicable to your niche). However, sometimes it posts on the same picture twice on Instagram (after a week or something). Things like that are a bit annoying but overall I can just let it run by itself

Khai Pham

I've bought Social Rabbit Plugin ==> Facebook Poster not working, Pinterest Poster working not properly.
I sent an email for support, also skype, facebook more a day but NO anything a reply for me. NO SUPPORT.
It's disappointing!!!