Any one can help me on 2CO payment gateway?

Jego R

Update: after several exchanges, seems 2CO is adamant on seeing 90 days worth of sales activity. The account executive handling my requst didn't even bother escalating the email.

Ahmednew

i have read many herrible things about the 2CO. i have already the 2CO approval but i removed them from my website. now i am using only Paypal payment in my website . i want to use another payment method for credit card payment. Can any body advise ?

Mark J.

Hello. I'm planning to start dropshipping business but I need to make sure there is a Credit card gateway payment option for phil based dropshipper aside from paypal. 2CO has strict rules for starters. I hope you can provide other gateways for STARTERS. A lot of Filipinos are into online business. Thanks.

MQis

Hi all.. any new update on 2CO application? I will have my new webstore soon, I have read about STRIPE, and the procedure is way too hard for me.
So I need new update if anyone has successfully get 2CO approval for a new webstore owner? Btw, I'm from Malaysia.
If anyone from Singapore, I just want to ask, I want to ask what is the procedure for registering STRIPE in Singapore?

Appreciate your sharing and ideas.

Thanks and regards,
Mqis.

Remove all the copyright products from your store and apply again, they will clear. Even i had ssome copy right products on my store. They rejected, post removal of the product. I resubmitted for verification. After 24 hours got mail saying account activated.
What do you mean by Copyright products?

colleoin

usually 2checkout does not need, agreement always, you can share the aliexpress shop URL of your vendor to 2CO, they will verify with the vendor and get back to you.

I did not provide any agreement. I just share the product and the vendor store link to 2CO.
Hello Bharatsai,
Would you be able to give the details on how you set up your account with 2CO as I am planning to start my online store soon and I am unable to set an account with Payment gateways as I do not have any business address or GST/TIN number.
You help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

binozegroup

Yes, enter a random amount.
Hello,

1. How do I fill in the spaces provided for the sellers information (e.g. Address, email, Tel. etc.)?

2. Who fills or provide the information for the "Representative of the Seller"?

Please what do I input in those fields (mentioned above, SEE ATTACHED IMAGE) or where do I get the information to put there?

Thanks
Then I recommend creating such agreement yourself. Here is a sample: https://alidropship.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/DropshippingWholesaler-agreement.docx

Attachments

• Wholesale Agreement Shot.png
    Wholesale Agreement Shot.png
    300.7 KB · Views: 6

Yaros

Staff member
here you need to enter the details of your supplier, you can find this information on AliExpress seller page.