Any foreigners doing Dropshipping in Singapore?

Panda

Hi....

Just want to know if there are any non-PR and non-Local dropshippers here in Singapore? Did you encounter any issues?

Panda

Thank @yoha03

In terms of PayPal and Stripe registration? Did you register your own profile i.e. place of residence and dropshipping as business?

Been reading some materials online and they said I should register my dropshipping business in ACRA. Did you have to do the same?

yoha03

Thank @yoha03

In terms of PayPal and Stripe registration? Did you register your own profile i.e. place of residence and dropshipping as business?

Been reading some materials online and they said I should register my dropshipping business in ACRA. Did you have to do the same?
Yes they both accept personal for sg
But stripe officially doesn't accept dropshipping so you can get rejected after sometime even after approved

Panda

Thanks @yoha03 ... hopefully everything goes smoothly. Right now, I'm having Error 404 when upgrading my PayPal account though. Trying to see how to fix that

chris37

Yes they both accept personal for sg
But stripe officially doesn't accept dropshipping so you can get rejected after sometime even after approved
They accept, If you have a strong foundation store that is not look like a dropshipping website you never gonna face a proplem.

Orjanel

I would like some tips for the inexperienced dropshipper)
How did you start your business and what motivated you to do it?
What are the main pitfalls, I'm really interested)