Anime merch store for sale (Net annual revenue +$15k)

Enov

Hello,

I'm looking to sell my Anime dropshipping store, you can find all the products related to Anime niche on it : clothing items, cosplay products, jewelry and accessories, figures, decoration etc.

(Store URL can shared in PM)

I created the store on Sep 2018, and I worked so hard on the content and making the store unique, every page and every product have custom written SEO title/description/keywords, custom design, mascot and visuals etc.

Here are the incomes of the past and current year:

Jan-Dec 2021
Total Orders/Customers : 3866
Net Profit : $21600
------------------
Jan-Dec 2022
Total Orders/Customers : 2114
Net Profit : $15502

* Detailed transactions (expenses, incomes) can be shared in PM only if you are interested.

The store has right now around 8850 Customers, 90% from US, Canada, UK, Germany.
2145 Products
have been published so far of 170 different Anime.

All the traffic is from search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo...), direct or social media.
I have never run any promoted ads before, social marketing emails or SMS!

* Google analytics reports or viewer access can be shared in PM only if you are interested.

I'm using AliDropship Woo, with 42 premium woocommerce plugins :
Multi Currency, Analytify, Back In Stock Notifier, BulkGate SMS, Abandoned carts, AJAX Search, Social Login, One Signal Push, Product Filters, Refer a Friend...

I'm using both Paypal and Stripe payment processors.

My selling price : $4000

You can contact me either here or by email for more details : enovhero@gmail.com

Last edited:

chris37

Dear Enov,

I wanted to follow up on our conversation by expressing my sincere appreciation for your store. It is truly amazing, and I believe it is well worth every penny you are asking for it. I am confident that you will be able to find someone who will be eager to purchase it. If you are interested, you may also want to consider using a platform like Flippa to help facilitate the sale.

Regards
Chris

Enov

I reduced the selling price (see first topic), as I need money urgently for some personal reasons.