Andy woo theme infinite scroll doesn't load

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,
the internet connection is fine and i try in different mobile the problem is same.
what i found that if activate the "AliDropship Social Tools" plugin will cause this issue, please check.

https://takeimageshop.com
The infinite scroll feature works on mobile just fine.
This option works on the demo website with the AliDropship Social Tools plugin enabled.
Please make sure your browser is up to date and there's nothing that prevents it from displaying content properly. Also, you might want to check how the websites load in another browser.

Attachments

• Plugins-‹-Andy-Warhol-Woo-—-AliDropship Social Tools.png
    Plugins-‹-Andy-Warhol-Woo-—-AliDropship Social Tools.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 8

Alex Wee

The infinite scroll feature works on mobile just fine.
This option works on the demo website with the AliDropship Social Tools plugin enabled.
Please make sure your browser is up to date and there's nothing that prevents it from displaying content properly. Also, you might want to check how the websites load in another browser.

hi,

your AliDropship Social Tools plugin version is 1.0.1, my version is 1.0.3 it may different?

i had try in different browser in mobile phone eg. safari, firefox, edge, yandex the result are same.

i also disable all plugin only activate AliDropship Social Tools, the problem still persit, once disable it work fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot (360).png
    Screenshot (360).png
    409.2 KB · Views: 4
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hi,

your AliDropship Social Tools plugin version is 1.0.1, my version is 1.0.3 it may different?

i had try in different browser in mobile phone eg. safari, firefox, edge, yandex the result are same.

i also disable all plugin only activate AliDropship Social Tools, the problem still persit, once disable it work fine.
Alex, thanks for bringing the outdated version of the AliDropship Social Tools plugin to my attention! Actually the latest version is 1.0.6.
Please update the plugin using the update link in your WP admin area. If you can't see one, please upload the plugin file.

If this doesn't help, please pm me your WP access details, I'll check what might be wrong.

Attachments

• Plugins-‹-Andy-Warhol-Woo-—-WordPress (1).png
    Plugins-‹-Andy-Warhol-Woo-—-WordPress (1).png
    73.4 KB · Views: 6
  • alids-social-tools.zip
    38.9 KB · Views: 8