Andy theme - problem with changing the information text in the registration form: #register-account-form > div.email-info

Arek

Hi,
I try with many option to change text under email address field, in registration form for new account, but I don't have any more ideas:/

Default text is very bed...:
#register-account-form > div.email-info
form#register-account-form.smartlabel.is-not-empty
"<div class=\"email-info\">Using Yahoo and Hotmail email boxes are not recommended due to the possible delivery problems.</div>

I don't find it add all in theme, when I try to change default text, then I dont get any effect.
Please for help:)

Georgy

Hi,
I try with many option to change text under email address field, in registration form for new account, but I don't have any more ideas:/

"<div class=\"email-info\">Using Yahoo and Hotmail email boxes are not recommended due to the possible delivery problems.</div>

I don't find it add all in theme, when I try to change default text, then I dont get any effect.
Hi! Could you please provide the screenshot where you want to add those texts?

Best regards,
George

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us!

Please go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS > Paste the code below:

.email-info{
visibility:hidden;
}

.email-info:before {
visibility:visible;
content: "";
}

put the needed text between the quotation marks > after that do not forget to Publish. That should resolve your issue.

1637709124387.png

For additional questions, please do reach us through support@alidropship.com.

Best regards,
Volodya

Last edited: