Analytics question

Is there an easy way to set up Analytics in terms of funnels? The Facebook pixel was set up immediately and is tracking add to cards and purchases but how can I do this for Analytics? :) Thanks al ot!

neeraj89

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
Is there an easy way to set up Analytics in terms of funnels? The Facebook pixel was set up immediately and is tracking add to cards and purchases but how can I do this for Analytics? :) Thanks al ot!
same here.. did you find any solution?
@Victoria Kudryashova please solve this problem. It doesn't record any visits for me too.
I get this also and to be honest the Google analytics page confuses me. I have no idea how to make use of the detials
Hello, have you followed these instructions: https://alidropship.com/codex/3-google-analytics-integration/

Hi Victoria,

Thanks for your reply. Analytics is working but is not recording sales and conversions which would be a bit more advanced. Any idea how to enable that?

I am also interested in getting the sales and conversions to work too. I do see the visitor information, as well as add to cart/proceed to checkout info. No eCommerce data is populated.

Thanks!

I get this also and to be honest the Google analytics page confuses me. I have no idea how to make use of the detials
It is made to make you sign with AdWords :)...always show less then actual...So many times shown lets' say 50 visitors today @ 9AM and 23 @ 4PM....and there is a big difference in # of visits between Traffic Report in ALidropship plugin @ Analytics

I tried everything I know to make Googe analyctics working for me, I have followed the step by step instruction but its not working for me. Any hep pleasse?