Am I using the right plugin?

Ibrahim

Hi, I'm setting up my first WooCommerce website and bought the AliDropship Plugin + Woo version (1 site license) version.

I installed the ionCube Loader and the plugin is working fine in my dashboard. However, I downloaded your theme (Rembrandt), imported two products and while the homepage loads fine with the two products, when I click on one of the products I don't see any of the images or the product info.

It seems that your plugin create it's own product metadata and not use woocommerce built-in ones (see screenshot) and your theme is not loading those metadata to render it in the product view.

I'm pretty sure I'm either using the wrong theme+plugin combination or my setup is incorrect.

Ideally, I would like to install and modify a premium theme like (https://themeforest.net/item/flatsome-multipurpose-responsive-woocommerce-theme/5484319?s_rank=1) but use your plugin to handle product imports/creation and checkout flows.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 10.31.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 10.31.23 AM.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 10.32.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 10.32.36 AM.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 10.31.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 10.31.48 AM.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 11.20.59 PM copy.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 11.20.59 PM copy.png
    602.5 KB · Views: 8

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I'm setting up my first WooCommerce website and bought the AliDropship Plugin + Woo version (1 site license) version.

I installed the ionCube Loader and the plugin is working fine in my dashboard. However, I downloaded your theme (Rembrandt), imported two products and while the homepage loads fine with the two products, when I click on one of the products I don't see any of the images or the product info.

It seems that your plugin create it's own product metadata and not use woocommerce built-in ones (see screenshot) and your theme is not loading those metadata to render it in the product view.

I'm pretty sure I'm either using the wrong theme+plugin combination or my setup is incorrect.

Ideally, I would like to install and modify a premium theme like (https://themeforest.net/item/flatsome-multipurpose-responsive-woocommerce-theme/5484319?s_rank=1) but use your plugin to handle product imports/creation and checkout flows.
Have you activated WooCommerce? if yes, you need to install AliDropship Woo plugin, not the original one. And our built-in themes (Rembrandt, DaVinci and Michelangelo ) works only with AliDropship plugin , not Woo version. If you use Woo version you need to install some Woo themes.

Ibrahim

Have you activated WooCommerce? if yes, you need to install AliDropship Woo plugin, not the original one. And our built-in themes (Rembrandt, DaVinci and Michelangelo ) works only with AliDropship plugin , not Woo version. If you use Woo version you need to install some Woo themes.
Thanks Victoria, this is what I suspected. Stupid question but where can I get the AliDropship Woo plugin from? it wasn't there when I paid, I can't find it when I do a plugin search and also I can't find it in your website.

Your KB doesn't seem to mentioned where to get the woo plugin from (https://alidropship.com/codex/how-to-install-plugin-and-theme/).

Ibrahim

nevermind, your confirmation email with all the download links was in the spam folder of gmail. All good now