Allen's Journey

thanks poni for your advise.

for CC. i tested that Paypal do have CC option, User do not necessary need to have paypal account in order to use paypal CC option. isn't sufficient?
2. for target audience, The first campaign i ran is for age 28 -45, women. Interested all related to baby products. but still no luck. i will try again next year as probably is almost holiday season..its too late to shop for baby
:)

Glady

thanks poni for your advise.

for CC. i tested that Paypal do have CC option, User do not necessary need to have paypal account in order to use paypal CC option. isn't sufficient?
2. for target audience, The first campaign i ran is for age 28 -45, women. Interested all related to baby products. but still no luck. i will try again next year as probably is almost holiday season..its too late to shop for baby
:)

Have you tried Instagram for marketing? I guess you should use Insta as your marketing platform for this kind of niche. There are millions of insta users and much more easier to get followers if you use Social Rabbit along with your plugin. There are tons of insta influencers as well for your niche and try to negotiate the cheapest price with them for a post shoutout. I believe, you will get your first sale when you starting to do your first shoutout via the influencer. But first of all, offcourse you still have to fine tune your website before you do a shoutout. Enhance your website logo, fix the theme color so that its tally with your logo, add CC option (PayPal alone is not sufficient to accept direct CC payment), fix your products description and put simple guide in the description for $0.00 products. Good luck mate!

Thanks gladys for the suggestion and ideas. I will try it out in insta but i need some time to figure out how to use insta. As i dont use insta at all previously. Just bought an online course to study how to use insta and find the influencer for shoutour.

Thanks

Poni

Allen have you checked out the AliDropship blog? All the info on how to get started is in there.

Hi, All Gurus,
I have 1 question which i still cannot figure out.
when we select the product from aliexpress. Do we need to compare the price with the big player such as amazon, ebay and etc on the price that we put? Should we put it cheaper than the big player?

As i saw some products where amazon is really have very small profit margin compare to aliexpress while provide free shipping as well?

Do help me on my question
thanks alot.