All retries have failed. and All configuration retries have failed. Last error: Uploaded image isn't in the right format errors

prymus

Hello.
I have those errors:
''All retries have failed.'' and ''All configuration retries have failed. Last error: Uploaded image isn't in the right format errors''
on Instagram very often. I am receiving mas from social rabbit server about errors on my plugin.
usually first time it shoes one of those errors and then second time is posting ok.
Sometimes is working ok and then sometimes i have those errors.
my pictures are in correct format and size.
Dont get it why and what is happening.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Mar

Hello.
I have those errors:
''All retries have failed.'' and ''All configuration retries have failed. Last error: Uploaded image isn't in the right format errors''
on Instagram very often. I am receiving mas from social rabbit server about errors on my plugin.
usually first time it shoes one of those errors and then second time is posting ok.
Sometimes is working ok and then sometimes i have those errors.
my pictures are in correct format and size.
Dont get it why and what is happening.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Have you tried to post in Instagram manually? If you cannot, then it is an Instagram issue. I have experienced this. Since I was sure that it is an Instagram issue, I did not do anything, now these errors are gone. Or you ask help from Social Rabbit support if you think it is Social Rabbit issue.

1577444637032.png

Last edited: