All known issues with AliDropship and WooCommerce

how

I am creating a thread of all known issues I know of currently with AliDropship plugin for aliexpress and WooCommerce. Please feel free to add to the thread and comment back if you have found a solution to the issue or do not experience it. I have created a few work-a-rounds for some issues and would be happy to offer if you have a similar issue just post it.

Known issues 06.28.2017

1. when editing product before import categories do not display in hierarchy. They are totally random.
  2. Alidropship forces variations not to display as drop down menu.
  3. Alidropship imports a duplicate picture of featured image into gallery that needs to be deleted from product and media file.
  4. Unable to delete a variation completely. Example (shipping option from Russia or China cannot be deleted before import)
  5. Cannot edit product short description area. Only product description.

Mar

I am creating a thread of all known issues I know of currently with AliDropship plugin for aliexpress and WooCommerce. Please feel free to add to the thread and comment back if you have found a solution to the issue or do not experience it. I have created a few work-a-rounds for some issues and would be happy to offer if you have a similar issue just post it.

Known issues 06.28.2017

1. when editing product before import categories do not display in hierarchy. They are totally random.
  2. Alidropship forces variations not to display as drop down menu.
  3. Alidropship imports a duplicate picture of featured image into gallery that needs to be deleted from product and media file.
  4. Unable to delete a variation completely. Example (shipping option from Russia or China cannot be deleted before import)
  5. Cannot edit product short description area. Only product description.
Some issues that are not resolved in the latest update.
1. Child theme is not supported.
2. Discounted price don't show after customers click the Apply button next to the discount code box. New price will only show in the Paypal window. Buyers think discount coupon is not working and leave.
3. When you share single product, featured image don't show. It will show the first image in the product description.

Cr3ativ

Same problem with variations. I tested and I cannot add more than 16 variations. At 17 variations, all images from product page not showing. But on mobile, works!

gabrosha0702

product shows that it was imported successfully on aliexpress page, but the same product is absent in the import list on wordpress.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Same problem with variations. I tested and I cannot add more than 16 variations. At 17 variations, all images from product page not showing. But on mobile, works!
Could you please PM me your domain name, WP login credentials and link to such product - I will have a look.

Jess

Don't think think you can really call this thread: "All known issues with AliDropship and WooCommerce" for one simple reason. These are not "confirmed" issues really. This thread is simply going to get full of issues that users are having and most of them will have nothing to do with Alidropship or Woocommerce. For example i am not affected by ANY of those 5 issues or any thereafter mentioned above. Some of the things mentioned are just things that aren't implemented in the plugin because they should be and can be done in Woocommerce.

Jess

Some issues that are not resolved in the latest update.
1. Child theme is not supported.
2. Discounted price don't show after customers click the Apply button next to the discount code box. New price will only show in the Paypal window. Buyers think discount coupon is not working and leave.
3. When you share single product, featured image don't show. It will show the first image in the product description.

Child themes are definitely supported. I've test a few themes until i settled on one and they all worked flawlessly.
Just did a test on the discount coupon and the cart on my site immediately refreshed and show the coupon and updated price
No issues with sharing also..

Maybe it's a theme issue or config issue. Double check and if not have @Yaros and team take a look.

Nitin Sood

Hey.. pictures on my website are not loading specially on mobile phone, add to cart tab is not working on such pages. What do I do, loosing business.