All Items are showing $0.00 In search results

jakey

When I do a search for a specific product it returns a search that shows all the prices listed as $0.00. It is only when it is clicked on it shows that item has a sale value.

Additionally, some of the items have no featured image even if the post has a featured image and there are images in the gallery.

This points to an issue I raised earlier regarding direct import zeroing the values of the items. Additionally, it alway creates a problem with the display images.

Please help.

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
When I do a search for a specific product it returns a search that shows all the prices listed as $0.00. It is only when it is clicked on it shows that item has a sale value.

Additionally, some of the items have no featured image even if the post has a featured image and there are images in the gallery.

This points to an issue I raised earlier regarding direct import zeroing the values of the items. Additionally, it alway creates a problem with the display images.

Please help.

Thanks
Hello, could you please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials to check it out. And I need links or screenshots to issues that you described.