[AliWoo] [WPML] Unable to Order Automatically

RandomGirl

Hello there,
Brand new here, first of all thank you for this amazing plugin.
I set up everything properly and I started to test some orders to see if everything is ok and it is except if the ordered product is a translation (the product ID is different).

EDIT: This problem occurs when using WPML and when the customer order a translated product only.

"No product data: productId

Products in your cart are different from the ordered products
Continue

Products Status
Not processed The product is not available for purchase"

Same thing happens whatever if the customer orders two or more products.

I'm connected to Aliexpress, everything else works, I tried to restart the browser, to refresh my order page, to set the order as finished...nothing changes and I keep getting this error message making me totally unable to place an order automatically.
The cart on Aliexpress stays empty. And, of course the products ARE available on AE I double checked it and tested different products.

Yaros, if you read this, can you please tell me what's wrong?
Thanks in advance!
Regards

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello there,
Brand new here, first of all thank you for this amazing plugin.
I set up everything properly and I started to test some orders to see if everything is ok.
And everything is ok EXCEPT when 2 or more items are ordered at the same time.
If I add 2 quantity of the same item, I get the following message:

Same thing happens if the customer order two or more different products.

I'm connected to Aliexpress, everything else works, I tried to restart the browser, to refresh my order page, to set the order as finished...nothing changes and I keep getting this error message making me totally unable to place an order automatically.
The cart on Aliexpress stays empty. And, of course the products ARE available on AE I double checked it and test different products.

Yaros, if you read this, can you please tell me what's wrong?
Thanks in advance!
Regards
Hello, could you please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out.

RandomGirl

Hello Victoria and thank you for the quick answer!
Unfortunately the website isn't accessible to the public for now and I can't give you the access, but I can share with you some specific details if you need to.
Do you have any idea on what could be the problem?
Thanks in advance.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria and thank you for the quick answer!
Unfortunately the website isn't accessible to the public for now and I can't give you the access, but I can share with you some specific details if you need to.
Do you have any idea on what could be the problem?
Thanks in advance.
We need the whole information with screenshots - where do you edit the number of products? at what time do you see these notifications?

RandomGirl

Hello.
I attached the screenshots.
I click first on my woocommerce order and then on "Place order automatically". The order is marked as "processing".
1.png
Then this message opens, everything seems ok until "No product data: productId" comes:
2.png
Then the following messages appear:
3.png

My aliexpress cart stays empty, nothing else happens.
This only happen if the customer order a product from another language. For the source language, it works well.
Thanks again in advance.
Regards

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello.
I attached the screenshots.
I click first on my woocommerce order and then on "Place order automatically". The order is marked as "processing".
View attachment 688
Then this message opens, everything seems ok until "No product data: productId" comes:
View attachment 689
Then the following messages appear:
View attachment 690

My aliexpress cart stays empty, nothing else happens.
This only happen if I order 2 or more products. For one product, it works well.
The customer will choose himself the number of products when he adds them in the cart.
Of course I'm logged in on Aliexpress.
Thanks again in advance.
Regards
Have you imported these products with the help of our plugin? in any case without credentials it will be like wild guesses.

RandomGirl

EDIT: I have more information and edited my posts.
My website use WPML. The products are translated in different languages. Everything is set up correctly thanks to the Woocommerce Multilingual plugin and the WPML plugins suite.
The problem I talk about here only comes when the customer order a product from another langage than the original store language.

I asked before purchasing if the plugin was compatible with WPML and the support answered me that it is, but it looks like it's not because I cannot automatically order any product that has been bought from another language than the source one. And that's probably why the "product Id" error appears.
So can you fix this please? @Yaros

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
EDIT: I have more information and edited my posts.
My website use WPML. The products are translated in different languages. Everything is set up correctly thanks to the Woocommerce Multilingual plugin and the WPML plugins suite.
The problem I talk about here only comes when the customer order a product from another langage than the original store language.

I asked before purchasing if the plugin was compatible with WPML and the support answered me that it is, but it looks like it's not because I cannot automatically order any product that has been bought from another language than the source one. And that's probably why the "product Id" error appears.
So can you fix this please? @Yaros
The error says that the Product ID can't be found - that means that Plugin can't find that product . What is your Supplier info contains? what information do you have in Product ID field?

RandomGirl

Hello Victoria,
Do you have WPML on your side to test it? Because I'm pretty sure it's not a problem on my side.
WPML allows to translate any product but the translation create a new product ID, like if a new product would be created.
Here is an example of product translation screen:
wpmltranslation.png
I can only translate the content and some other things.

For example, if someone order here "Collier Chien LED ..." (in French, which is the same product, but translated).
Here is what I see in the order page: wpml2.png
As you can see, the ENGLISH product "LED Dog Safety..." is displayed, not the French one.
But the product ID are still different, and probably somewhere, the ID is different thant the item shown.
So I guess the error comes from this: AliWoo doesn't see that the ordered product is a translated one and takes the product ID of the English product.
Because of this, something crashes somewhere and I get the error message I talk about.

So basically my question is, can you make the plugin WPML compatible? :) @Yaros

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria,
Do you have WPML on your side to test it? Because I'm pretty sure it's not a problem on my side.
WPML allows to translate any product but the translation create a new product ID, like if a new product would be created.
Here is an example of product translation screen:
View attachment 694
I can only translate the content and some other things.

For example, if someone order here "Collier Chien LED ..." (in French, which is the same product, but translated).
Here is what I see in the order page: View attachment 695
As you can see, the ENGLISH product "LED Dog Safety..." is displayed, not the French one.
But the product ID are still different, and probably somewhere, the ID is different thant the item shown.
So I guess the error comes from this: AliWoo doesn't see that the ordered product is a translated one and takes the product ID of the English product.
Because of this, something crashes somewhere and I get the error message I talk about.

So basically my question is, can you make the plugin WPML compatible? :) @Yaros
We will discuss it with developers, but I can't tell now for sure that we will definitely make them compatible. We might plan this as an option for future updates , but I can't tell you the ETA of this implementation.

Milos

WPML is a very heavy load for any site, creates lots of files and translations you don't really use.

Use http://www.bablic.com/ -> super easy, frone-end editor (I sm NOT advertising it, nor I'm paid to post). It is simply the a tool save you plentoy of time and it's frustration-free.

higashi

@Victoria Kudryashova : I am using AliDropship 0.9.9, After placed order on AliExpress the status of the order will be NOT automatically changed to 'Processed'. Even I set Enable Auto order setting , can you help me?

RandomGirl

Hello,
Any news about the WPML integration?
I still cannot automatically order a product bought with another langage than the main one.

Arnaldo

Hi Alidropship Team.

Can someone from the support staff can tell me with 100% certitude that WPLM is fully compatible with Aliwoo please ?

I have a WPML licence and plan to use it.

Some users have reported many bugs with it, like been forced to enter alidropship licence everytime they switch languages in WPML, not being able to order because of product ID mismatch (the current thread here) etc...

I have more than 700+ products in english wich i must translate into french, so i don't want to do all these translation and realize at the end that i won't be able to use it and lose all this precious time for nothing.

THIS is a major subject here because not all people have a mono language site only.

It's better for the sales, better for SEO. So a must have feature THAT WORKS.

So IS IT 100% compatible with no glitch please ?

If some users can report successful integration with WPML, qtranslate, polylang or other stable working method, any feedback appreciated.

Regards.

RandomGirl

Nothing will ever be 100% compatible. With 700+ products, I'd suggest you don't even try, trust me you will earn time. Cannot tell if the problem comes from AliDropship or WPML or both, or even from something else, but you will get a lot of problems. And you will be stressed at every updates because nothing really stays stable...

EDIT: not saying it's AliDropship's fault or anyone's fault...just that as a Wordpress site owner, you have to manage everything, and solve the problems yourself. That also means you may be able to get it to work altogether, but that won't be easy :)

Last edited:

Arnaldo

Hi Random girl thanks for your quick reply.

That sucks big time.

Yaros and staff, i know you work hard but it should be adressed please.

Staff have got any new element on this please ?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Random girl thanks for your quick reply.

That sucks big time.

Yaros and staff, i know you work hard but it should be adressed please.

Staff have got any new element on this please ?
Hello, we never tested AliDropship plugin and WPML for compatibility. As Random girl said there are some issues, we asked anybody to provide us with logn credentials and installed WPML to make some fixes, but we never got them.