AliWoo and SalesZone template from ImageCMS.net (Premmerce.com)

616RnD

Hi. There was a problem after the installation of the template Saleszone. The "add to cart" button is no longer displayed in the product card . And there is no choice of the number of units sold. Variations are displayed normally. If you disable the plugin Alidropship Woo, the item card is displayed completely (the button in the shopping cart and select the number of units sold ). How to be and what to do? We really need your help!

Mar

Hi. There was a problem after the installation of the template Saleszone. The "add to cart" button is no longer displayed in the product card . And there is no choice of the number of units sold. Variations are displayed normally. If you disable the plugin Alidropship Woo, the item card is displayed completely (the button in the shopping cart and select the number of units sold ). How to be and what to do? We really need your help!
What is this template Saleszone and item card?

616RnD

Theme for Wordpress from SalesZone Premmerce.com
Saleszone.png

Theme for Wordpress Storefront
Storefront.png

Christina

Administrator

Dear client,

You should use the recommended themes for AliDropship Woo plugin https://alidropship.com/themes/, because other themes might be incompatible with the plugin.

Mar

This is understandable.
As much as possible, use the right term especially when asking help. Forum members cannot help if they don't understand. Also, when answering, click Reply on the message. Nobody know what you mean by This is understandable and for whom is your message.

616RnD

As much as possible, use the right term especially when asking help. Forum members cannot help if they don't understand. Also, when answering, click Reply on the message. Nobody know what you mean by This is understandable and for whom is your message.
Not for you.

616RnD

Now I understand that it is for me. At least you know now how to direct your message. It will help you in the future.
I don't communicate on forums. So I didn't know how to reply to messages. Thanks for the clarification.