ALISHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanbiz

I have explained everything to you. Support staff has tried to help you in PM, what was said?

You are a paying customer of Alidropship but not the Alishipping add on, nobody is paying it yet. There are ways to find out if shipping method is really not loaded in a product, e. g. add the product in cart and see if there is really no shipping method. The fact that the support team is not responding, they find your problem don't make sense. I am done with this thread.

Thank god you are not one of support staff. Thanks anyway

max007

Great Add-ons but Missing USPS shipping option Aliexpress shipping USA product
Fix Urgente
if the customer select usa shipping no USPS

cleve

Does Alishipping will automatically updated everytime the vendor/seller change their shipping ? for example: the seller no longer use FREE shipping, does this automatically updated into alishipping for that seller ??

Mar

Does Alishipping will automatically updated everytime the vendor/seller change their shipping ? for example: the seller no longer use FREE shipping, does this automatically updated into alishipping for that seller ??
It will update. The shipping methods of the product in AliExpress at the moment it is added to cart is the shipping methods available in your site.

cleve

Does the update process also take the same time with product updating ?? or Alishipping update automatically in background ?

Mar

Does the update process also take the same time with product updating ?? or Alishipping update automatically in background ?
Again, the moment a product is added to the cart, the shipping methods of the product in AliExpress will be shown in your site, even if he product is not updated.

Mar

So when the alishipping get updated ?
If you mean update of shipping method, there is not. Again, when a product in your store is added to the cart, AliExpress shipping method will apply. I have explained it again and again. This is the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.