ALISHIPPING! Please help

DuongHa

I use ALISHIPPING!
But the price of ship increases with the number of products on the same product.
How to solve this problem.
Thanks for helping!

1.png
2.png

Mar

But the price of ship increases with the number of products on the same product.
I just saw the issue at my end. I am not sure but I think this is only now after a number of updates otherwise I should have noticed this during the beta test. This is something that should be resolved.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
In your personal opinion, do you think the shipping cost should change when quantity of the same product ordered is changed?
I'd like to mention, that pricing (as for Product and as for its Shipping as well), is set by its AliExpress Supplier. In that case, it appears that AliExpress Suppliers decided to choose the pricing scheme mentioned above.

Mar

I'd like to mention, that pricing (as for Product and as for its Shipping as well), is set by its AliExpress Supplier. In that case, it appears that AliExpress Suppliers decided to choose the pricing scheme mentioned above.
Yes, I saw it in AliExpress. If a buyer order 10 tiny earrings, the shipping cost of one is multiplied by ten. But your response don't answer the question:
In your personal opinion, do you think the shipping cost should change when quantity of the same product ordered is changed, especially a tiny earring?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I saw it in AliExpress. If a buyer order 10 tiny earrings, the shipping cost of one is multiplied by ten. But your response don't answer the question:
In your personal opinion, do you think the shipping cost should change when quantity of the same product ordered is changed, especially a tiny earring?
I'd like to mention, that my personal opinion wouldn't have any effect on the Shipping Price scheme used on AliExpress.

Mar

I have always and always will provide free shipping to my customers and avoid all these problems.
With Alishipping, it is rare for a buyer to choose paid shipping. The buyer always choose free shipping especially if the difference in delivery time is almost the same. But the thing is Alishipping avoid the situation where a buyer order a product free shipping but turn out not free shipping in AliExpress and you end up paying the shipping cost.

It happen to me a number of times. Fortunately, the shipping cost is minimal and was absorbed by the profit. But I saw products without free shipping in AliExpress and the shipping cost is higher than the price of the product itself. It is not all the time, but without Alishipping, there is always a chance this situation happen.

Bottom line, Alishipping is not actually for buyers to choose paid shipping but to avoid buyers from ordering products free shipping that is not free shipping in AliExpress.

Direct Webstore

Fortunately, the shipping cost is minimal and was absorbed by the profit.
Exactly. So I just simplify it all by not charging shipping at all and continue to use "Free Shipping Worldwide" for all orders as one of my main marketing levers ... just like it all was right from the beginning with Yaros and his first store, World of Harry. It's like the old saying, "If it's not broken, don't fix it". ;)

Mar

Exactly. So I just simplify it all by not charging shipping at all and continue to use "Free Shipping Worldwide" for all orders as one of my main marketing levers ... just like it all was right from the beginning with Yaros and his first store, World of Harry. It's like the old saying, "If it's not broken, don't fix it". ;)
AliExpress shipping add on is not to fix, rather it is to improve. The add on has nothing to do with the issue raised in this thread. It is AliExpress as the response of support and I have confirmed it

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

The world is full of stupid people and I just prefer to keep the ordering process as clean and simple as possible by not confusing them with too many choices. Especially when the U.S is my main customer base. Most of them don't even know the capital city of thier own country. Lol :)

But that's just my personal preference for handling shipping.

Last edited:

DuongHa

My case is a necklace order.

My customer chose Epacket for shipping.

They have to pay 10 times for shipping orders of 10 pieces.

But when I order at Aliexpress. I only have to pay 1 shipping price for this necklace order in quantity 10.

Sorry for my bad English: D

Direct Webstore

it appears that AliExpress Suppliers decided to choose the pricing scheme mentioned above.
So it's not ALL sellers doing this right? Just isolated ones?

It is AliExpress as the response of support and I have confirmed it
I see what you mean now.

But I'm still sticking to my own strategy of importing epacket/free shipping products only, giving free shipping to all customers on all orders and on the rare occasions when the shipping has to be paid for because of a customer's location, my profits will absorb the cost.

Much simpler, more attractive to the customer, less confusing for the customer and less hassle for me.

And if I ever come across a seller charging 10 lots of shipping for 10 items going to the same customer like above, I would contact the seller and request he that does not do that or I will deal with another seller who is selling the same product/s. Simple as that.

My customer chose Epacket for shipping.

They have to pay 10 times for shipping orders of 10 pieces.

But when I order at Aliexpress. I only have to pay 1 shipping price for this necklace order in quantity 10.

But this contradicts the above and seems to be the shipping plugin's fault. Unless this guy is confused.