Alishipping is broke and no longer works.

Every product on my website says there is free shipping. I have the alidropship shipping addon. But it just doesn't work. I've ran an update like 10 times and everything in my store is still listed as free. Also you've disabled comments on the addon on the forum. Makes me believe its broke and you dont want people to know its broke.

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
Every product on my website says there is free shipping. I have the alidropship shipping addon. But it just doesn't work. I've ran an update like 10 times and everything in my store is still listed as free. Also you've disabled comments on the addon on the forum. Makes me believe its broke and you dont want people to know its broke.

Hi there!

I am sorry for the issue you have faced with. We are always eager to assist our customers in case they have any issues with our products.

Have you made sure that you have authorized the AliDropship Google Chrome extension before updating the shipping methods?

In case, if you are using the AliDropship Original plugin, please do not forget to enable this option here:

Screenshot+-+2021-08-23T072903.052.png

In case if you are using the AliDropship Woo plugin, please do not forget to enable 'Force shipping to the customer billing address'.

Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Shipping options and enable 'Force shipping to the customer billing address':

force.png

If you followed all my recommendations and still face the issue, please contact us through support@alidropship.com and provide your WP access details. We will check what might be wrong and resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Volodya

Last edited:
For me "apply to each product" was not selected as shown in the screenshot above, I didn't have default country selected either China or United States.