alishipping different currency exchange between product and shipping

alexja33

Alidropship Woo in its latest version is importing the products in the selected currency on the aliexpress website. But on alishipping the currency is converted using the currency converter of the alidropship woo plugin. This causes price differences according to the currency selected between the freight and the product.
I understand that it would be better to import the currency exchange from aliexpress and not from alidropship woo currency, so that the currency exchange stays the same.
Who sells in US dollars is not affected but who sells in other currencies is having problems with the currency exchange when paying for freight and product that are different.
I wish a solution to have an exchange of currencies equal in the product and in the freight. Thanks!

alexja33

Friend I do not sell in US$. The problem is that whatever the currency is, the exchange rate is not the same. Alishipping and Alidropship Woo have different exchange rate. Thanks for trying to help me!

chris37

Friend I do not sell in US$. The problem is that whatever the currency is, the exchange rate is not the same. Alishipping and Alidropship Woo have different exchange rate. Thanks for trying to help me!
Does not matter where you sell, if you want this bug to get fix follow the instructions above..Is they only way at the moment (all the default setting must to be on $US Currency)

Use the currency of the country you sell in your currency switcher and you are good to go .

And yes is bug (which the ali company must to fix it in the future update)